The best HT Iron Man so far?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The best HT Iron Man so far?

• Mark I

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • Mark II

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Mark III

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • BD Mark III

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Mark IV

Votes: 94 39.0%
  • Mark VI

Votes: 45 18.7%
  • Mech test Tony

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • War Machine

Votes: 18 7.5%

• Total voters

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
I don't have any yet, so I'm just curious what those of you with most of them think.

Mark IV and VI (and V, which isn't on the poll) aren't even out yet. It could snap in half in your hands for all we know. They might even have leaky abs....

whoops.........should have added WM, but this is meant towards Iron Man specifically.

Best released is the Mark III Battle-damage. Barring any freakish issues, the best figure announced will be the Mark VI.

For those that are already out, the BD IM Mk3 is the only one I ever bothered to add to my collection. For those that aren't out, I'm leaning toward Mk6 as I won't be getting the other Marks.

and yes the head sculpt on Tony Stark for the Mark IV is amazing. I'm thinking of getting it just for the amazing head sculpt.

Mark I , the fact that the figure is actually wearing a suit is beyond impressive. Hot Toys didn't have to have a figure underneath the armor, they could have just made solid molded parts, but they didn't. For a 1/6th figure, the Mark I is truly a work of art.

The scale of the Mark I is a bit off-putting to me. Plus, it just isn't the traditional Iron Man design. Both of those things make it difficult for me to make an objective assessment of which is the "best," all factors considered.

Best in terms of best representation of the character? Has to be the BD Mark III of those released. Maybe Mark IV in the long-run. But I can't accept a triangle chest IM to be the best.

Best in terms of detail? Mark I (of those released). But maybe the Mark V will end up blowing it away.

Back