Game Of Thrones figures coming from Dark Horse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering the same thing. What's the track record with these guys? I know they do a lot of distribution, but I'm not familiar with anything they've produced.

Did a bit of Googling and found their catalogue from a while back. The best stuff in there looks to be stuff they're distributing for other companies.

That Bruce Campbell figure seems to be theirs ... and it's not terribly encouraging.

:monkey4

But, to give them the benefit of the doubt, this catalogue seems to be a couple of years old. Maybe they've ramped up the creative end of things since then.

But color me skeptical, though.

I love, love, love the show ... and I really want some awesome merch. The magnets and bookmarks are fine, but I'm not collecting any figures or busts unless they're up to par with Sideshow, Hot Toys or even Gentle Giant.

Maybe Sideshow can pick up a sublicense. Fingers crossed.

:pray:

Last edited:
The only things I've purchased from them are the PVC figurines and the Dark Queen statue from the Mirrormask line. Those were pretty nicely done. Their replica of the Normandy from Mass Effect looks nice online, but I haven't gotten it yet.

I'd love to get figures from this in 1:6 from Sideshow. Seeing what they used to do with their LOTR figures and what they are doing with licenses like Star Wars and Joes now in likeness it'd be fantastic.

Back