The Green Hornet Kato

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
By Hot Toys, , , ,

Nah Just kidding!!

By Enterbay, sculpted by Arnie Kim

gh_announce.jpg

Now that will be awesome.If they made the mask detacheble using magnets it would be incredible

awesome, can't wait for initial pics! :rock

Enterbay is tops imo.

I think this will come with an alternate head so expect to pay a premium. I'm still waiting for the BL I want. This may be it.

"ENTERBAY, The Bruce Lee Estate and The Green Hornet, Inc would like to invite you to experience the wonders of the crime-fighting masked hero “KATO” in this classic TV show! Master (Arnie) Kim has taken great pains to create a younger Bruce Lee head sculpt that perfectly illustrates the impeccably handsome martial artist in his earlier years."

An official announcement will happen late April, with pre-orders tentatively planned to start in June 2009.

Here just a few of the features included:

- Custom-designed KATO outfit
- 7 interchangeable hands
- Poseable Mask and Hat
- Kato Signature Dart
- 360 Eye Ball System
- Technologically advanced new BL 3.5 Original Action body
- Elegantly updated Figure Stand FS-200

This is a fig I can not wait for, a younger Bruce, Arnie is the MAN!!

Last edited:
I know this is a BL tribute piece, but I hope they are doing the Hornet as well, otherwise it's a bit like having Robin with no Bats!

I know this is a BL tribute piece, but I hope they are doing the Hornet as well, otherwise it's a bit like having Robin with no Bats!

The Playing Mantis Captain Action Green Hornet costume is still pretty good despite being eight years old.Medicom did a twin pack as well as an individually boxed Kato too.

nice cant wait to see the pics on this one. i wonder what they mean by technologically advanced body? endoskeleton maybe? :p

Back