My T-600 Rubber Skin Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlanderpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there, I purchased a T-600 regular version and I really love it, but I saw my friends T-600 rubber skin version and I thought it looked amazing. I don't have the extra cash to justify owning 2 of these (plus my wife would kill me) so I decided to make my own version of the rubber skin giant. My son has the playmates T-600 and it came with a so-so mask, so when he destroyed his T-600 he donated his mask to me and I took an exacto and thrashed it up to make it look more like the Hot Toys version. My friend has a bunch of extra Dragon German uniforms and coat and everything a customizer could need. So with a little persuasion (I had to buy him Olive Garden) he agreed to give me the gear I needed. I used a Dragon German Luftwaffe great coat and a pair of pants and this is the result of a fun night watching Super Troopers and thrashing the hell out of these clothes. Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Looks pretty cool. But I still prefer how it looked originally.

It was all worth it for that delicious Olive Garden!!!!! :chew:chew

That's the best part of this hobby, taking a few bits and pieces and turning them into something very cool that's totally your own. Nice work.

Awesome job!
It looks really cool!

I saw the playmates 600, but didn't think the masks would fit.

May not be accurate to any particular T-600 in the film but that looks as good as any of the official versions, which themselves probably aren't 100percent accurate. Very nice.

Great job on that! anyway i prefer the regular version too. FULLY articulated fingers and feet all the way... rubber gloved hands and shoes sux.

Great job on that! anyway i prefer the regular version too. FULLY articulated fingers and feet all the way... rubber gloved hands and shoes sux.
I love the naked Endo too, and the beauty of this is that it takes 5 minutes to bring it back to the original naked version.

Last edited:
very nice man, is that the playmates mask?

Yes it is, it came with the endo-skull sculpted into the mask (it looked really bad) and I just cut it out with an exacto blade and painted it. I wasn't sure if it was going to fit but it did.:joy

Last edited:
love the mask idea,,the local Tj maxx and walmart have the salvation figures on clearance,i might have to go get one for the mask lol

love the mask idea,,the local Tj maxx and walmart have the salvation figures on clearance,i might have to go get one for the mask lol

All of that Terminator Salvation stuff is on clearance, I want a HK but now I can't find one, go figure.

Back