Computerfly's custom Spider-man 2099 - COMPLETED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComputerFly

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright, let's try another one. This is a Spidey 2099 created from the Back in Black Spidey. I'm getting close to finishing it, so I figured it was a good time to start showing some WiPs. Big thanks to Pavehawk for entrusting his Spidey to my madness :)

2099BiB.jpg

2099B.jpg

2099A.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Computerfly's custom Spider-man 2099

oh damn looking really nice! just wait till chap sees this!

looks good.... can't wait to see the final product. Did you also custom a BIB to a classic spidey?

That looks like it's going to be amazing. I've been waiting for anyone to put out a Spidey 2099. Awesome work...looking forward to seeing the final results

Oh man this is looking good, i wish SSC would make one, i love 2099's talons.

Cant wait to see it finished...

I was playing MVC3 and noticed that i had all of spideys costumes in comiquettes except the "Tron" suit. (they shouldve had 2099 instead of that)

Should have made a custom Ravage 2099 instead:

197171-77400-ravage-2099_super.jpg

Oh man, Spidey 2099 is one of my most wanted comiquettes, I can't wiat to see the finished project!

I want this. Plain and simple.

Wow, a lot of 2099 fans. Thanks for the support. Obviously it was rough there. Here's after it was smoothed out a bit, and I'm trying to figure out the right color for the trim:

2099Spidercolor.jpg

Wow, a lot of 2099 fans. Thanks for the support. Obviously it was rough there. Here's after it was smoothed out a bit, and I'm trying to figure out the right color for the trim:

See...I'm not the only one. :pfft: lol

Looks like it's gonna turn out amazing. You have some serious skills, great job.

Looks like me a Bran customized B.I.B. will have some more competition.

Back