Coolest Lightsaber Hilt (movies only, not your favorite but the coolest looking)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coolest LS hilt

• Total voters

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gotta go with Sidious.

(Anakin ep2 is my favorite, but sidious has the coolest with Tyranus in 2nd for coolest then mace to round out the top 3)

80_3824_image.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Coolest Lightsaber Hilt (movies only)

Luke from ROTJ is mine. I think its the most iconic.

Has to be the ANH/ESB Luke hilt for me, which could also be called the Ani ROTS hilt. I love the design of it but can't explain why. Maybe cos it was the first one I ever saw way back when. I also like the way Vader's is similiar in design cos he made the ANH/ESB Luke hilt after all. But I also like the way ROTJ Luke resembles Obi-Wan's hilt - as I understand it's due to the fact Luke was using schematics found in Old Ben's hut? I like that background story stuff...

Obi-Wan Ep 3 is mine, or Darth ROTS, but I only had one vote...

Non-movies is where the coolest one really is...Starkiller's anyone?

saber.jpg

All cobbled together...

Hmm tough call between Windu's and Dooku's for me. I think I will go with Dooku's since it is the more unique one.

There really are so many cool saber hilts. And i agree the EU has the "coolest"

I love the green and red leds/crystals/jewels or whatever on sidious's and anakins (ep2)

Sidious and Dooku´s saber are the coolest for me but if I have to vote for one, that would be Sidious.

Hey Hairless, where'd you get your display case for the saber hilt? I bought Dooku's a while back and its been sitting in it's box because I haven't been able to find a display case for it.

Its a toss up between Obi Epi IV and Obi Epi I. Although I have to give it to Obi TPM by a hair.

I voted Obi-Wan TPM. Been a big favorite since the first time I saw it, just really like the design of it, the slit in the grip part, the black segments in the emmitter section, the spikes coming out at the bottom, just really cool. I hope eFX makes one, I missed both MR versions and really want a 1:1 of it.

Back