Clone Trooper 1/6 Helmets for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katkuru

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since there is some interest in these helmets here is how the final cast will look like. There are a few minor imprefections as you can see in the pics. But nothing major. The cast will be hollow and unpainted. The pics you see here is just the helmet placed onto the neck joint, its a snug enough fit to have some poseability.

Since the casts are not perfect I'm asking for $4.00 plus shipping. If you are interested please e-mail me at [email protected] with your name, forum name,address and quantity.

I would prefer payment by paypal or money order just let me know.

DSC06672.jpg

DSC06673.jpg

DSC06675.jpg

Here is a pic of a quick paint job on the Obi armor. Bam! instant SS Clone Trooper!
DSC06671.jpg

CW genral Kenobi
IMG_0169.jpg
:D

Last edited:
looks pretty good, the where obi is holding it loks pretty impressive. But for some reason the head looks small on the regular clone.

looks pretty good, the where obi is holding it loks pretty impressive. But for some reason the head looks small on the regular clone.

Hey, You're right! I never noticed till you pointed it out. I just measured both the original and the casted one and the casted ones are about 1/8" smaller than the original. I didnt realize silicone shrank that much.

I might be interested in one, but would want one a little closer to the size of the original. Definitely LMK if you're able to change that :)

i sent you a message before, and like the other guy if you can fix the shrinking of the helmet I would be good for 2.

Ok, now that the size issue was brought to my attention, I will try another type of silicone to correct the problem.

Sorry I dont know how I missed it but it seems so obvious now. The casted copies are about 1/8" smaller than the original. I never really noticed from my previous castings with this same silicone (smooth- on omoo25) about the shrinkage.

Can any one recommend a silicone that has minimum shrinkage?

I'll update the new castings in the coming days.

i got no response but I had sent him a PM instead of a email. I would like two, one for Obi and another to try my hand at Commander Fox or Cody

Back