"Do it! I'm he'ah - kill me! Kill me now!" Custom Hot Toys "Victory" Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Do it! I'm he'ah - kill me! Kill me now!" Custom Hot Toys "Victory" Dutch

Hello all,

***NEW Pictures boys and girls!***

Here is my final Dutch figure.

"Victory" Dutch By CREG Customs

Hot Toys Dutch base figure. Weathering, blood, sweat, mud, and a "wet" coat to his pants and boots.

Feedback always welcomed!

Thanks!

eAqDCQuczD8Tk70I_PguXOaoKLuaEpRi

ypPiW8AI1D8cUT0e8OtQTG3p9O8uZrMS

gD3OaNPL2T86sjMew_OCZiTg6gl818Th

eG6JoKDu2D-LxATGD4TF1O4fghZyhGai

jXW316xS6D8PMcMYdtzmxfjm73_4Yff9

Last edited:
Re: "Do it! I'm he'ah - kill me! Kill me now!" Custom Hot Toys "Victory" Dutch

No feedback necessary, that is absolutely brilliant.

Best Dutch figure custom I've seen.

Very impressive work, I like it.

Nop this is wring! his blood wasnt dripping that way in the movie!!!!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Nop this is wring! his blood wasnt dripping that way in the movie!!!!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

How so?

It is when he is in the trench waiting for Pred's to trip the trap. It's not running as much as it is smeared all across his torso. Except for what is coming out of his mouth. Also check the scene when he is about to drop the rock when Pred' is dying.

At the very end he is covered in ash from the explosion and I did the mud covered figure already and it looked too close to that for my taste. I wanted to go in another direction.

I'll be the first to say it's not 100% - I want the essence of the character more than the impossibility of matching blood runs and splatters exactly.

If you have screen shots of what you are thinking of I would love for you to post them.

Thanks!

No feedback necessary, that is absolutely brilliant.

The blood work is amazing.
Great job

Best Dutch figure custom I've seen.

Very impressive work, I like it.

Come on guys, it's not that great. It's just that you all like shirtless, muscular men.

k/d:D It's awesome!!:banana

How so?

It is when he is in the trench waiting for Pred's to trip the trap. It's not running as much as it is smeared all across his torso. Except for what is coming out of his mouth. Also check the scene when he is about to drop the rock when Pred' is dying.

At the very end he is covered in ash from the explosion and I did the mud covered figure already and it looked too close to that for my taste. I wanted to go in another direction.

I'll be the first to say it's not 100% - I want the essence of the character more than the impossibility of matching blood runs and splatters exactly.

If you have screen shots of what you are thinking of I would love for you to post them.

Thanks!

I think p!tu was kidding. He always is. :monkey4

How so?

Thanks!
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl ^^^^ dude! i forgot the j/k!!

I was just douching around!! it looks great man!! I love the ash work on it to!! it really looks like ashes fell on him!!!:banana:banana

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl ^^^^ dude! i forgot the j/k!!

I was just douching around!! it looks great man!! I love the ash work on it to!! it really looks like ashes fell on him!!!:banana:banana

No prob' man. I 'm glad you did forget though because I realized I need to add more blood!
:peace

SICK. THAT IS AWSOME. The paintwork is exceptional. Althought that base... not cool. Lets the rest down.

Back