Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd really like to read it but can never find the novel locally, hadn't really thought about looking online. I'm gonna have to check the comic out too in June.

It's a good way to introduce an important writer to a new generation; I look forward to it.

:clap

Pretty nice. I have the Marvel movie adaption. Also a great addition to the BR universe, since it's slightly different from any movie version I've seen yet, but undoubting the novel adaption will be completely different. I'm very curious about this, and will most certainly not miss it! Thanks for the heads up Batty.

Great news and about time. Already can't wait for the inevitable HC release in like 2 years.

I still have the Marvel movie adaptation somewhere...

blade_runner_comic_ofc.jpg

This is pretty interesting. The book is very (radically) different from the movie. It will be interesting to see what the opinion is of people that only know the movie. Doubt if I'll get each part of the 24 part series, but if they gather it up in a collection at the end I might go for that.

Already starting off with variant covers. I thought the comic book companies learned their lesson back in the 90's.

I think Marvel still pumps variants out. I know smaller independent companies do.

It doesn't bother me. I only plan on getting one.

I'm not familiar with Boom. Are they the sort I can do my usual and wait until it's in a tpb/hardcover?

Back