Toasted Anakin v.2 WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

die

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've made one of these before and wanted to try some new ideas on another one. Still working on him for now. Still adding layers of burnt skin, clothing etc. Gotta get a robotic arm for him from somewhere too.

toasta.jpg

toasta2.jpg

and here's a pic of him beside my other attempt:

toasta3.jpg

Still gotta ways to go, I'm toying around with skin tones & wanna add some roasted hair in areas.

That's sweet! How did you do the burnt skin textures again? Did you sculpt them or use something else?

That's sweet! How did you do the burnt skin textures again? Did you sculpt them or use something else?

Thanks! On the first one, I used Aves apoxie sculpt. On the 2nd one, I used liquid nails.

I think I prefer the one on the left..Anyway, great customs.

Thanks! The newer one is still very much a WIP. I wanted to add some bulk to him & have his neck at more of a slanted angle. Still gotta alot of texturing & painting to do on it.

Looking great... I think the the clothing looks more convincing so far on the new version. You're doing a great job :rock

Thanks! On the first one, I used Aves apoxie sculpt. On the 2nd one, I used liquid nails.

Ohhh right. Thanks for the reminder. I can't wait to see the 2nd one finished.

Those guys are smokin'! The neck on the right one seems a tad on the long side to me but they both look great!

Thanks for the feedback, it definitely helps. I'm going to be working on it some, might even revisit the 1st version for some changing. Any input is welcome on this one as there isn't a whole lot of detailed reference photos out there. :monkey2

Back