Help LF Airsoft VFC/SRC HK416 or Echo-1 614 for Terminator display (in Canada)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Airsoft VFC/SRC HK416 or Echo-1 614 for Terminator display (in Canada)

Hoping someone in these forums is a fellow Canadian and has more experience than I do to find these affordable and possibly in Toronto area? I don't even mind used or nonfunctional as I do not care to use it but only to display it with my other Terminator Salvation collectibles :p
In the meantime my research is at your disposal and may help someone else especially in Asia and even US as it's much cheaper !!

Source for all the movie material:
It is a Heckler & Koch HK416 with 14.5 inch barrel, 5.56x45mm NATO
hk416.jpg

VFC HK416 U$405 seems to be the top of the line and the actual unit that was used in the movie:
vfcaeghk416d145rs.jpg

SRC HK416 is next best thing made in Taiwan and C$460+tax+S/H and $540 in PMall WTF but U$325 in HK
srchk416sml.jpg

Echo-1 614 U$216 made in China
echo1614large.jpg

Thenammagazine has been kind and helpful and pointed out these two models but not much luck finding it in Canada :(

Jing Gong HK416 U$120! made in China and possibly same as Echo-1 (BUT $380 in Toronto PMall!!!!WTF)
jghk416.jpg

Dboys HK416 U$100!!! made in China as well
dboyshk416.jpg

I also sourced the accessories I think that comes pretty close:

- C-MORE Systems Red Dot Sight With Marking (Black) they also have the actual thing for $70 but I picked up the "cloned" version for $49 and looks spot on to me!
cmorebka01.jpg

- EM951 LED tactical flashlight (EX 108) - very close with pressure switch and cheap!! @ $41 and mad bright!!!!
- Flip Up Front Sight $20
dbsightm711mark.jpg

- Flip Up Rear Sight
aress01rbkmark2.jpg

I am just hoping that prices will be even lower in person as I am getting as friend to bring me these back from HK :p

PS For anyone who really wants to go over the top and has a weapons license the civilian version of the HK416 is the H&K MR556

Update: I picked up the dot sight and flashlight from Airsoftpanda.com and they provided great customer seervice!!! They send me the wrong sight and I was worried that I had to dispute it but they are sending me the correct one free of charge on top! Communication was great and shipping was smooth even shipping these parts into Canada WOW!

Last edited:
Re: Canadians... help finding Airsoft VFC HK416 or Echo-1 614 for Terminator display

I'll move this to the correct section :duff
x :peace

Re: Canadians... help finding Airsoft VFC HK416 or Echo-1 614 for Terminator display

the bottom one is pretty accurate minus the stock

I'll move this to the correct section :duff
x :peace

Thanks, was so paranoid to get flamed for this little mishap

the bottom one is pretty accurate minus the stock

check out the middle one in the SRC picture.. Now I jst have to find that or similar cheap :(

Flame right back, it happens, not a big deal

yeah that works, how much for it?

I got failed for having replied a few times too many in my own thread :( Just not worth bothering but just too much lipsmacking going on at times lol

Ths SRC is $460+Tx and SH and I would still need the light and that scope thing...... just too much $$

Just found the Echo1 Thenammagazine recommended and is indeed cheaper and still very close but have not been able to find in Canada :'( (see above)

I got failed for having replied a few times too many in my own thread :( Just not worth bothering but just too much lipsmacking going on at times lol

Ths SRC is $460+Tx and SH and I would still need the light and that scope thing...... just too much $$

Just found the Echo1 Thenammagazine recommended and is indeed cheaper and still very close but have not been able to find in Canada :'( (see above)

Win.

theres some people on here that are just.. i dunno GODS lol
$460 ouch, hopefuly it works out for you man

Re: Canadians... help finding Airsoft VFC/SRC HK416 or Echo-1 614 for Terminator disp

I'm on the east coast, I will keep an eye out for you.

No help at all from any fellow Canadians? Even if it's just to say that I gotto suck it up as there simply is no better deal here for us? :'(
btw today I asked around in PMall and they want $540 for the SRC and $380 for the JG HK416 :( I just hope that was incl Tax

I haven't seen anything so my helpful response will be that you gotta suck it up as there simply is no better deal here for us!

Yeah I think I gotto writeoff the idea. Hope this helps someone in the US cause it's so much cheaper in the US :'(

I talked to a guy at Pacific Mall that sells airsoft stuff and he said something about the rifles sold in Canada have to be black with smoke colour or black with clear rather then all black like you could get in the U.S.I do think though you can get all black rifles here, pretty sure i did see some at this Asian shopping center at Brimley and Sheppard(north east corner).

Brimely and Sheppard Airsoft shop is in on the 3rd floor or 4th, the top anyway and you have to sift your way around the little shops up there as i can't exactly remember where it is.There is a guy that sells some at Pacific Mall, he also sells Anime collectibles and plastic models,die cast cars etc.I know there are two places or three in Pacific that have a little bit of airsoft stuff.You could check the newer/smaller mall across the street from Pacific, there is a Airsoft store in there that sells strictly airsoft,its on the first floor directly across from this Nike shoe store.

Speaking of Pacific Mall.. LMAO!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oY2FQ_TKJm4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oY2FQ_TKJm4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Brimely and Sheppard Airsoft shop is in on the 3rd floor or 4th, the top anyway and you have to sift your way around the little shops up there as i can't exactly remember where it is.There is a guy that sells some at Pacific Mall, he also sells Anime collectibles and plastic models,die cast cars etc.I know there are two places or three in Pacific that have a little bit of airsoft stuff.You could check the newer/smaller mall across the street from Pacific, there is a Airsoft store in there that sells strictly airsoft,its on the first floor directly across from this Nike shoe store.

Yeah I went to the one with anime and comic books, and he has only ICS stuff and no HK416, neither does the place in the same isle that has models (I bought my ST 1701-A from him) and he is the one that quoted me exact models JG for $380 and SRC for $540!!! Another one to the west side of the building also only carries ICS. I am working on getting a quote from Huang's Outdoors Store at the Brimley&Sheppard and another weak source through Craigslist. Let's hope I get something reasonable as I am getting a friend to bring me the dot sight and flashlight attachment from HK

Speaking of Pacific Mall.. LMAO!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oY2FQ_TKJm4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oY2FQ_TKJm4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

-_- Now you didn't just link Russell Peters -_-
I much rather prefer Carlos Mencia and his Beaners :rotfl

Oh crap someone is about put a fail in the thread I created again for chatting with you :(

BTW I update my research on the first posting

Last edited:
ive been looking for the same thing my good man

But the red dot site is impossible to find around here , flashlight i can get thou

Last edited:
we got the exact one here in a shop in belgium , but the thing costs around 100 $ US.

problem is the rifle , classic army doesn't make the model , and classic army is the only legal one's to sell in belgium, with toyio mahriu also.

the problem is that i don't want to buy one over the net , bringing in weapons in belgium is not easy , even if it is an airsoft

Back