Rocky Balboa Statue by Edinho Maga

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Rocky Balboa VI. PRE-ORDER
scale 1/6, with 15" tall.
limited in 30 copies painted. (Individually Numbered Pieces)
sculpted by Edinho Maga
protuced: Edinho Maga
Price model painted $310,00 . (special price for the 10 first purchases $295 )
Ship for America $35,00
Ship for Europe $40,00

SHIPPING IN JULY (10 firts copies) AND AUGUST (copies remain) 2009

If you wish to contact him please contact him over at www.statueforum.com his nick is Edinho Maga.Sold through him private and not through Hollywood Collectibles.

I think it turned out better than i expected,i really like the Base but like the Rambo statue,the face is weird looking,and for 300$ it is a easy pass for me,if it was priced like Rambo,150$ i would easily get it.

this looks really good. I like it alot. I hope to get it but my luck HT will release their's after I get this and their's will be way better :lol

this looks really good. I like it alot. I hope to get it but my luck HT will release their's after I get this and their's will be way better :lol

Would you pay 300$ for this?If the Head was better i would not hesitate even if it cost 500$,specially not for a Hardcore fan like me:D

Would you pay 300$ for this?If the Head was better i would not hesitate even if it cost 500$,specially not for a Hardcore fan like me:D

$300 is stretching it a bit but if It was the only thing from this movie that was legit to get figure or statue wise then yeah I'd get it. But with HT doing a 1/6 figure I'm holding out :lol

$300 is stretching it a bit but if It was the only thing from this movie that was legit to get figure or statue wise then yeah I'd get it. But with HT doing a 1/6 figure I'm holding out :lol

HT`s DX might be a Rocky 1 too,don`t forget that,or a Rocky IV with beard training.

Back