Paging DouglasMcC... Mr. DouglasMcC..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh sh#t, someone has unleashed the fury of the Kurgans!

Vader AL said:
oh sh#t, someone has unleashed the fury of the Kurgans!

:lol :lol :lol

Nah, not yet. You'll know when the fury has been unleashed when Dave moves this thread to the sandbox.

Pixle, I apologize for any problems the delay may have caused you. But in all fairness, I kept you updated to the reason for the delay (which I will not go into for personal reasons). I also responded promptly to your e-mail. I have completely 2 trades already and feel like I am a trustworthy person. I don't always have a chance to check my PMs during the week, which sure is due to long days at work, but I guess due to laziness as well. However, I don't feel like I have given you any reason not to trust me. I went to mail the figure Saturday and it was going to cost 12 bucks to ship it in a second box packed to protect the figure box. The original deal was 30 for the exclusive stuff and then you included 3.52 for shipping. I realize that you paid premium for the exclusive, but I didn't want to lose that much money in the transfer. So, I went back home and tried to figure out a way to ship it cheaper. In the end, the best I could do was to ship it Monday Parcel for 8.22 in the original Sideshow shipper. The estimate was 2-9 days (no idea why the huge gap in estimate time).

The tracking number is:

I used a local Shipping/Packing shop so I am assuming that's why its still listed as electronic information received (or this could have been due to parcel post.. never tracked a parcel post shipment before). If that doesn't change by Friday, I will take my receipt and check with the store.

P.S. I hold no resentment for this. I do wish you have given me a little more time before putting up this topic (I did email you from work in response to your e-mail at lunch time today). Please reply back to the thread to let everyone know when you get the package.

DouglasMcc said:
Pixle, I apologize for any problems the delay may have caused you. But in all fairness, I kept you updated to the reason for the delay (which I will not go into for personal reasons). I also responded promptly to your e-mail. I have completely 2 trades already and feel like I am a trustworthy person. I don't always have a chance to check my PMs during the week, which sure is due to long days at work, but I guess due to laziness as well. However, I don't feel like I have given you any reason not to trust me. I went to mail the figure Saturday and it was going to cost 12 bucks to ship it in a second box packed to protect the figure box. The original deal was 30 for the exclusive stuff and then you included 3.52 for shipping. I realize that you paid premium for the exclusive, but I didn't want to lose that much money in the transfer. So, I went back home and tried to figure out a way to ship it cheaper. In the end, the best I could do was to ship it Monday Parcel for 8.22 in the original Sideshow shipper. The estimate was 2-9 days (no idea why the huge gap in estimate time).

The tracking number is:

I used a local Shipping/Packing shop so I am assuming that's why its still listed as electronic information received (or this could have been due to parcel post.. never tracked a parcel post shipment before). If that doesn't change by Friday, I will take my receipt and check with the store.

P.S. I hold no resentment for this. I do wish you have given me a little more time before putting up this topic (I did email you from work in response to your e-mail at lunch time today). Please reply back to the thread to let everyone know when you get the package.

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!!

triumph01.jpg

Thank you for your reply and allow me to explain myself as well.

DouglasMcc said:
...I don't always have a chance to check my PMs during the week.... due to laziness as well.

A quick PM goes along way to assuaging people's fears. Most of the time when we make deals its like sending your money into the darkness and hoping that your faith will be reciprocated(especially in some recent cases... Just ask DarthRamuk).

When it approaches that dreaded 30 day mark where if you still haven't received any solid news (ie a tracking number or the basic acknowledgement of shipment) you may loose any chance to recover what you may have lost in a deal... well I tend to get alittle squirmy. Especially when I can see that you were on SSF several times a day posting but never returned any of my PMs without being prodded by email to your personal email or threads like this one.

DouglasMcc said:
...In the end, the best I could do was to ship it Monday Parcel for 8.22 in the original Sideshow shipper. The estimate was 2-9 days (no idea why the huge gap in estimate time).

Parcel Post is fine and exactly what I expected anyhoo. :duff The only thing that chuffs me was the claim that you would send it by Saturday, at the very latest. Maybe we should have communicated better on what was expected shipping-wise.

DouglasMcc said:

Sorry about that. Maybe I have been spoiled because in all my transactions on this board and on ebay and elsewhere (even RS) I have gotten prompt PMs/email responces if a question has ever arisen and I have extended that same courtesy to everyone I am dealing with. I know we get busy. I get busy too. I mean I work at a law office, going to school, spending time doing homework, raising a family, and just taking care of business takes alot of my time, but I still manage to respond to every PM I receive as soon as I receive it.

You are a thoughful guy, DouglasMcC, and I like you. I hope we understand one another better now.

DannieDarKo said:
FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!!

triumph01.jpg

I was sitting here getting ready to type something ... then the truth hit me. You want me to reply. Your comments and posts speak for themselves. No intelligent adult would resort to lies about prosthetic legs, homophobic attacks, and other trashy content as much as you unless.... You get off on all the attention. There is no reason for all your childish antics outside of attention. You spout your one liners and Google little images hoping to rile people up. As a teacher, I should have seen it sooner. For the problem child, any attention is gratifying, even negative attention. And I sadly played right into the game. Well, I am out. Get your attention from somewhere else Dannie. From now on, I am going to let the images you post reflect your true nature.

pixletwin said:
Thank you for your reply and allow me to explain myself as well.

A quick PM goes along way to assuaging people's fears. Most of the time when we make deals its like sending your money into the darkness and hoping that your faith will be reciprocated(especially in some recent cases... Just ask DarthRamuk).

When it approaches that dreaded 30 day mark where if you still haven't received any solid news (ie a tracking number or the basic acknowledgement of shipment) you may loose any chance to recover what you may have lost in a deal... well I tend to get alittle squirmy. Especially when I can see that you were on SSF several times a day posting but never returned any of my PMs without being prodded by email to your personal email or threads like this one.

Parcel Post is fine and exactly what I expected anyhoo. :duff The only thing that chuffs me was the claim that you would send it by Saturday, at the very latest. Maybe we should have communicated better on what was expected shipping-wise.

Sorry about that. Maybe I have been spoiled because in all my transactions on this board and on ebay and elsewhere (even RS) I have gotten prompt PMs/email responces if a question has ever arisen and I have extended that same courtesy to everyone I am dealing with. I know we get busy. I get busy too. I mean I work at a law office, going to school, spending time doing homework, raising a family, and just taking care of business takes alot of my time, but I still manage to respond to every PM I receive as soon as I receive it.

You are a thoughful guy, DouglasMcC, and I like you. I hope we understand one another better now.

Two quick comments: I am on SSF a lot during my free time at work. However, I do not get complete access to all of the forum content. I work in an elementary school and the nanny software is set up to block forums. For some weird reason, it will let me into the forums. However, it blocks all linked pictures and often gives me the dreaded "access denied" white page of death if I try to post to a topic. I am pretty sure they will patch it eventually - I had access to Rebelscum forums until around March of last year and then one morning it simply blocked my link. It will not let me anywhere near the "private messages" link. So, there is no way I can access the messages and respond to them during my planning periods (really the only free time I have during the week day). Also, when at work, I will often access the forums quickly during a break (that's how I find out about most of the crazy sales and exclusives), then just leave the page open on my computer .. with the monitor turned off .. as I work. It might look like I am hovering over the forums, but that's not the case. My web browser is just open to the page.

I never though about the 30 day PayPal thing, but I would have understood if you wanted to file a non-delivery to protect your money. If you like, you can do so now, I will not hold any grudges.

DouglasMcc said:
I never though about the 30 day PayPal thing, but I would have understood if you wanted to file a non-delivery to protect your money. If you like, you can do so now, I will not hold any grudges.

WOOHOO FREE STUFF!!! :woo ;)

Just kidding. No worries. We are OK as far as I'm concerned. I will let you know as soon as I get him. Now I understand.:duff

Another happy ending!

This thread has been brought to you by the Kurgans That Kare Network. :grouphug :grouphug

pixletwin said:
WOOHOO FREE STUFF!!! :woo ;)

Just kidding. No worries. We are OK as far as I'm concerned. I will let you know as soon as I get him. Now I understand.:duff

Well, actual, no I would still get to keep the money. What PayPal would do is give me 10 days to send proof of shipment. Once I sent the tracking number to them, they would investigate and eventually drop the complaint after the tracking showed that the item was delivered. However, the process can usually add 10 to 15 days to that dreaded 30 day Ebay policy. I have done it once in the past with an eBay purchase. I believed the guys story, I just wanted to cover myself. If you have any doubts before the 30 days is up ... which to be honest, I have no idea when that is ... please feel free to do just that.

No, no I understood ya Pixle. Just was explaining myself. And heck, it might help someone with a future transaction. Now you know ... and knowing is half the battle ... Go Jo.... aww forget it :D

Okay okay....now.....

Another happy ending!

This thread has been brought to you by the Kurgans That Kare Network. :grouphug :grouphug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back