Recent "Interview" with Howard Chan - CONFIRMED AS BEING FALSE - Broken Dreams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Recent "Interview" with Howard Chan - CONFIRMED AS BEING FALSE - Broken Dreams

****.Po [One of HT's early figure reviewer] confirmed on toysdaily that the recent interview posted on OSR is a fake. ****.Po said he asked Howard himself about it and he denied it.

https://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-222432-4-1.html

Zl9QyyT.jpg

Re: Recent "Interview" with Howard Chan - CONFIRMED AS BEING FALSE

Damn. Was really hoping that ALIENS stuff was true. The Chewie bit was hard to swallow though.

Re: Recent "Interview" with Howard Chan - CONFIRMED AS BEING FALSE - Broken Dreams

Seriously some people need to get an f-ing life. They have nothing else to do with their lives than make up such BS.

Re: Recent "Interview" with Howard Chan - CONFIRMED AS BEING FALSE - Broken Dreams

Damn this sucks. I was mostly excited for the Ra's al Ghul figure but it did sort of seem too good to be true. Maybe someday we'll get some of what was mentioned in the article.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

To bad so sad:(

Damn this sucks. I was mostly excited for the Ra's al Ghul figure but it did sort of seem too good to be true. Maybe someday we'll get some of what was mentioned in the article.

Me too man. I'm not worried, though. I think eventually Hot Toys will make a Ra's. They're already 83% done with the Nolan Rogues (or 71% done if you count Talia), plus if they're paying any attention at all, they see the demand for a Neeson Ra's is there.

****.Po is probably rolling on the floor with his funny April Fool's joke.

Perhaps this is April Fools on the April Fools.

Damn, figured as much but was hoping against hope. The questions were just too tight (and the addition of *coughs* seemed a bit off, in retrospect even more so). Ah, well. All just part and parcel of this hobby, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back