• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very rare that things actually get lost in the mail.....

just sayin. :lecture

Yep...and you know when that person doesn't really follow up on anything after he claims it was lost that he just wants you to forget about it. If a package that I was sending got lost, i'd do everything I could to figure out what happened and fix the problem.

big -2 for DouglasMcc.

This was for a very very old deal, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt... hoping he would set it right. I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, he took 2 custom figures from me.. was supposed to send me things in trade but didn't. He said he sent it, must have gotten lost... So I asked him about it. He said he would send something else, never happened.

He lied to me twice and I took the bait. :banghead

Hate to do this too but ............-1 for DouglasMcc
apparently he's ignoring a few people on here...he was suppose to pay for 2 12" starwars figs from me and lied about mailing any payment and I waited after he promised....dont trust his promises or when he says he will do something

Yep...and you know when that person doesn't really follow up on anything after he claims it was lost that he just wants you to forget about it. If a package that I was sending got lost, i'd do everything I could to figure out what happened and fix the problem.

Word. Furthermore, this is what insurance is for.

I hope he isn't really a scam artist. I know people have had issues with him before. Seems like a very unorganized seller/trader. :nono

A +1 to crazypredator2 for FAST payment
A +1 to bwayne for a GREAT SM3 figure!! Perfect packing.

- 1 FOR DOUGLASMcc...I have never made a deal or trade with him but I feel like giving him a -1 anyway....

Updated... :duff

+1 to Jen
+1 to DarkArtist
+1 to Amir

For total kindness which I appreciate. :monkey2

+1 For Pixeltwin,
Superman 2 in 1
Fast delivery and good communications about trade.

+1 for ragacin. Glad you like Spidey
+1 for Cocoboloboy. Joker's hat is excellent

+6 RUMADMAN
+3 Praetorian380
+3 Ironman1188
+3 Mr.Thrifty

Fast payment and great communication by all!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back