• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to Outlikealight!!!

For an awesome deal on his Darkness PF, guy was super easy to work with and shipped very quickly!!! Thanks so much :duff

:devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil
darknessc-1.jpg

+1 to phoenixram1977 . Great communication and excellent service! O and great item! I love it :D

Please post a +1 POSITIVE feedback for board member, photoshopmagician. He got me some of the Indiana Jones Heritage cards I was missing to help me make my base set of 90 cards. Thanks again Stephen! :D

+++1 for stshammgod... Can't believe someone did not jump on his HT Jack Sparrow before I did. He shipped quickly and was very communicative throughout. Package arrived looking like it was shipped from a retailer. Can't say enough good things. Right Flucking On!!!!

+1 to Spooky for an excellent transaction and fast payment! A reliable forum member!

big -2 for DouglasMcc.

This was for a very very old deal, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt... hoping he would set it right. I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, he took 2 custom figures from me.. was supposed to send me things in trade but didn't. He said he sent it, must have gotten lost... So I asked him about it. He said he would send something else, never happened.

He lied to me twice and I took the bait. :banghead

big -2 for DouglasMcc.

This was for a very very old deal, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt... hoping he would set it right. I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, he took 2 custom figures from me.. was supposed to send me things in trade but didn't. He said he sent it, must have gotten lost... So I asked him about it. He said he would send something else, never happened.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

big -2 for DouglasMcc.

It's very rare that things actually get lost in the mail.....

just sayin. :lecture

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt as well but,

a -1 for DouglasMcc for not holding up his end of the trade we had made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back