Indiana Jones and The Calendar of Broken Wallets: A Collector's Planning Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome.

BTW, updated today with Medicom RAH figures and the first 5/1 Product Drop Checklist.

This thread just makes you wake up and realize how coordinated the movie companies are with their merchandising campaigns! It's so commercial!!! :monkey2

Hey Irish,

Didn't know if you wanted to add the Indiana Jones Hallmark ornament to your list. I think it comes out in July.

Worth pointing out to all:

indy_shop_splash.jpg

https://www.indianajonesshop.com/

Thanks Irish! I bookmarked the site. The GG bronze Indy on horse statue piqued my interest, and I wonder if the Hasbro toy line will include the Mighty Muggs. I've been waiting for a place online to put them up for pre-order.

It probably will as the first wave of Mighty Muggs (Indy, Mola Ram, etc) is scheduled to drop on 5/1 with the rest of the initial Hasbro offerings.

I'm really tempted to order the Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Guide Collectors Edition. There is only going to be 500 copies of those printed (200 for IndianaJonesShop.com and 300 for Comic Shops through Previews/Diamond). At $75, it'll be pricey... but looks cool (and was written by James Luceno!):

dk_ultimate%20guideDLX.jpg

Decisions, decisions...

I found a more detailed description of the book:

Detailed Description
by James Luceno A Previews Shared Exclusive with Lucasfilm! Get up close and personal with movie legend Indiana Jones, the world's favorite whip-wielding archaeologist! Explore his journey from childhood to adulthood, and come face-to-face with his family, friends, and deadly foes! Take an in-depth look at all of Indy's movies: from The Temple of Doom and Raiders of the Lost Ark, to The Last Crusade and the much-anticipated fourth film, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Go on your own intrepid adventure: from the Sankara Stones to the Ark of the Covenant, and explore favorite locations and ancient ruins with the pull-out maps. Then read extracts from Indiana's private journal. Plus, mind-blowing pictures and behind-the-scenes shots will make you feel like you're there! Limited to 500 copies (300 to Previews, 200 to Lucasfilm), this Shared Exclusive hardcover edition features a high-end synthetic 'leather' cover, six exclusive art spreads with tracing paper overlays, plus a special envelope attached to the back cover featuring 6 high-quality photos from Indy 4!

I found a more detailed description of the book:

Detailed Description
by James Luceno A Previews Shared Exclusive with Lucasfilm! Get up close and personal with movie legend Indiana Jones, the world's favorite whip-wielding archaeologist! Explore his journey from childhood to adulthood, and come face-to-face with his family, friends, and deadly foes! Take an in-depth look at all of Indy's movies: from The Temple of Doom and Raiders of the Lost Ark, to The Last Crusade and the much-anticipated fourth film, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Go on your own intrepid adventure: from the Sankara Stones to the Ark of the Covenant, and explore favorite locations and ancient ruins with the pull-out maps. Then read extracts from Indiana's private journal. Plus, mind-blowing pictures and behind-the-scenes shots will make you feel like you're there! Limited to 500 copies (300 to Previews, 200 to Lucasfilm), this Shared Exclusive hardcover edition features a high-end synthetic 'leather' cover, six exclusive art spreads with tracing paper overlays, plus a special envelope attached to the back cover featuring 6 high-quality photos from Indy 4!

Where can I pre-order one of those great books online? Does Previews have a website? Please let me know! Thanks! :D

Yeah, I need a date so I don't screw up and miss it.

The date is on the IndyShop grand opening image: April 1.

BTW, I figured I'd open a one-stop-shop of INDY collectors news myself. I registered the name The RAIDERS Movies.com and will try to keep up with the Jonses there (better than starting a gazillion more threads here and dealing with the whining and hassles).

Back