Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually a nice piece. I mean if Midas which is a straight up repaint commanded $300, I don't feel bad pre ordering this for $260.00.

This looks at least x99 nicer than that $300 POS Midas people blow loads over. Maybe even x100.

Now we know why Midas existed at such an inflated price. :lol

He's created to be the benchmark we subconsciously refer to,
making everything else seem like a steal.

Was this suit even in the film? I can't remember it at all. Knowing Hot Toys Iron Man 3 line it probably had 3 seconds of screen time.

It's part of the fab five

iron-man-3-new-armors-revealed-iron-man-3-17.jpg-173928d1366468795

Who gives a **** about *secondary market pricing*? Buy because you want it.

CG made a point about the Sideshow retail price.. this was a figure you did not have the opportunity to take months to make your mind up about, because failing to buy it at "that price" in the short time it was available, means if you have changed your mind about liking it, you are now faced with secondary market pricing.. which was the point I was making.

CG made a point about the Sideshow retail price.. this was a figure you did not have the opportunity to take months to make your mind up about, because failing to buy it at "that price" in the short time it was available, means if you have changed your mind about liking it, you are now faced with secondary market pricing.. which was the point I was making.

The price is irrelevant either way that figure was a scam. If people like it great but its still a ripoff at either price.

Still dont get what screen time has to do with anything? Either you like the suit and buy it or you dont.

I think if the suit had more screen time it would make it more memorable (for me). I do like the suit, but I think they should make a more substantial character such as Aldrich. :lecture

However I do see your point.

I think if the suit had more screen time it would make it more memorable (for me). I do like the suit, but I think they should make a more substantial character such as Aldrich. :lecture

However I do see your point.

I hope they do make killian even a non glowie version, but IM suits make the $$$.

The price is irrelevant either way that figure was a scam. If people like it great but its still a ripoff at either price.

A point I agree with and also made at length on this forum (particularly the lack of lights in the stand), before it was released by Sideshow.. but the Sideshow price was the best retail price you were going to get Midas for, if you liked it.. certainly it was cheaper to buy it from Sideshow and import it to the UK with all the shipping costs and taxes involved, than buy it from the 'official' European dealer.

Hmm. Idk about you, but it feels better to have paid $300 compared to $500+ (hardly irrelevant of a difference).

Some fools did pay that amount though. Even more in some instances. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be picking up one of these at some point. I have to figure out a cool display for all the 1:6 Iron Man figs.

Hmm. Idk about you, but it feels better to have paid $300 compared to $500+ (hardly irrelevant of a difference).

Some fools did pay that amount though. Even more in some instances. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mk7 was less than 300$ and it had lots of accessories, tony hs, etc, with the midas all you get is 300$ gold paint.
So yes 300$ is a better price for the midas but its still a blatant ripoff, unless of course you like it.

Back