Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

What does 800 dollars worth of points equate too?
If you mean how much money is 800 points, it's:
$40 ..............

If you mean how much points you need to make $800, then its 16000

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

The points are tempting me lol

Not me! Stay the course men!

They shoulda at least have his forearm missile projected out so it compliments that pose.

Yeah, you're right. It doesn't really make sense for him to have his arm upright like that, without the missile. Either that, or he should have his palm open using the repulsors.

Quick question, everyone is talking about a Mark VII PF. Have they confirmed that is going to be one?

Yeah, you're right. It doesn't really make sense for him to have his arm upright like that, without the missile. Either that, or he should have his palm open using the repulsors.

Quick question, everyone is talking about a Mark VII PF. Have they confirmed that is going to be one?

It has been brought to our attention from someone who works at SS that that specific armour will be made in the near future.

Last edited:

And that pose makes zero sense without the addition of the missile pod. Unless it is right before he deploys it. I don't like that idea either. Maybe SS will add it later.

The pose is bad but looks brilliant compared to the Mark 42 :rotfl

Where? How?

It was teased on the original reveal with Iron Patriot. It looked like he was crouching anticipating a fight. I didn't see anything wrong with it but we haven't gotten a full reveal.

I saw that. It really gave me no sense of how it would look in the full reveal. So I am curious.

mark42a_zps8fd0c1d1.jpg

mark42_zps288ab342.jpg

aslan-gfx found it.

If they do the same deal for Iron Man I'd take it, I just don't care about Iron Patriot.

Oh wow. Thanks Col. That is a bit different. It's almost like he landed and is standing back up or something.

Oh wow. Thanks Col. That is a bit different. It's almost like he landed and is standing back up or something.

No worries. I put a link up on quote #391.

Don't like the suit or the pose personally. Could be changed but that looks the same as the one in the tease to me.

I'd have to say that's it too. It cool they are taking some chances with the poses though. I hope some of the bases on these coming out are a bit more colorful too. I hate these dreary bases as of late. I mean add some foliage or plants or something.

That pose looks fine to me. Reminds me of back when Tony was shot down by the tank in IM1 and stood up from the rubble.

That pose looks fine to me. Reminds me of back when Tony was shot down by the tank in IM1 and stood up from the rubble.

That's kind of what I was thinking too. Good spot snad.

Back