Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ween. :duff I just can't help but worry....she's my baby after all. I just hope she's not in too much pain afterwards. A part of her bottom lip was just hanging there.

It all happened so fast...I broke it up after maybe 3 seconds...but damn that 3 seconds seems to last forever while it was happening .

missing-cat.png

To choose either Hot toys DX02 batman without the pers head or hot toys version 2 scar predator. I like them both but need to choose one. I hate :( pls help. Thanku. :)

Sloths are so weird. :lol

I hate when people carry a stupid debate over into another thread because they didn't get the last word in the one that was closed.

Narcissism is ugly.

Just had to run my little pup, Coco to the emergency vet. She got in a scuffle with a damn possum that was in my backyard. :mad:

She's being put under right now to get her lower lip stitched back together. :(

My mom's dog has a big mouth and got nailed by a big dog this summer. three big gashes in her belly. She was under the weather for about two days. Day three, barking at big dogs again.

:dunno

Little dogs bounce back fast. Sorry Coco got hurt. :1-1:

Thank you. :) She is home now and driving me crazy. I think the pain meds amped her up because the girl will not sit still for a minute. But she's good. Lacerations weren't as deep as I thought and she only needed a few stitches. I am $300 poorer thanks to this little scrap. But the main think is my little girl is ok. :)

It seems it may have been from the nails...they said it didn't look like bite marks. She had three small lacerations on her lower lip and chin.

Just had to run my little pup, Coco to the emergency vet. She got in a scuffle with a damn possum that was in my backyard. :mad:

She's being put under right now to get her lower lip stitched back together. :(

Thank you. :) She is home now and driving me crazy. I think the pain meds amped her up because the girl will not sit still for a minute. But she's good. Lacerations weren't as deep as I thought and she only needed a few stitches. I am $300 poorer thanks to this little scrap. But the main think is my little girl is ok. :)

Damn, sorry to hear that Jen but I'm glad she is okay. Your wee lass is awesome, shes so cute. She'll be back out there scrapping in no time and this time she knows not to get bit :lecture :lol
x :1-1:

You can't pwn Shell. You have no inner lesbian unicorn.

And you can't pwn me because...you have no inner lesbian unicorn.

Pwn fail. Strong with you, the weak is. :cool:

Last edited:
Back