1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more pic of Catwoman on the Batpod.

2mfcimt.jpg

Would regular scissors work, now that you cut the hair or do you think hair scissors would be better

It's hard to say, I'm sure regular scissors would be alright, as long as they're very sharp, but I would recommend something smaller, just for more control and accuracy.

I think facial/nose hair scissors would work really well.

If I had to do it again, I'd still use the dollfie scissors from volksusa.com

Still havent tried to put her on the batpod. I gotta find myself aome time to play with it. :(

Honestly, unless you don't care about damaging her costume, I wouldn't suggest it, or if you bought a second one like me.

I had to stretch and pull and stretch and pull that fabric relentlessly, for a couple of hours.

I like it the way it is as it comes out of the box. It's clean and natural looking.
I wouldn't want it repainted.

On another area, I read above that the Cat shouldn't be put on the BatPod. I found it to be very easy to put her on. Then I decided to pose her swinging around with the gun out. I think it's pretty cool.

Did you see the aftermarket repaint? This sculpt is 100% dead on.
It's just the HT paint app that lets it down.

1073815_194130934087728_1998732659_o.jpg

I got Selina(repaint) at auction in Japan.
She is my treasure.:)

GqZ0IM0.jpg

MfqWWYP.jpg

NZB2XeT.jpg

BgSYrNf.jpg

I like the look of these customs. However, whenever I get mine, I think I'm leaving her alone. I prefer to leave the doll as it was intended. :lecture

On another area, I read above that the Cat shouldn't be put on the BatPod. I found it to be very easy to put her on. Then I decided to pose her swinging around with the gun out. I think it's pretty cool.

Easy to get her on, yes, but getting that movie-accurate flat crouch, not so much... at least for me.

The worst part was really the thigh joints; they just wouldn't stay bent with that tight rubbery suit.

Easy to get her on, yes, but getting that movie-accurate flat crouch, not so much... at least for me.

The worst part was really the thigh joints; they just wouldn't stay bent with that tight rubbery suit.

Aha.. I see what you mean.
I was after a dynamic pose. I got her to lay down over the bike without much trouble. Advice though .. You need to roll the material around as you move the arms or legs, but I found that quite simple compared to vetted the blasted goggles on and hair in place :lol

Hi

Pleaaaase we need someone posting a video, pics or drawings showing they way the mask has to be rotated and used so we don't get it broken, please.

Thanks

Hi

Pleaaaase we need someone posting a video, pics or drawings showing they way the mask has to be rotated and used so we don't get it broken, please.

Thanks

selinagoggles.jpg

use GENTLE EQUAL pressure on both sides as you pivot. do not force (obviously). one side will likely want to stick more than the other.

study the mask before you try to do anything with it, understand its parts ~ and don't undo the back straps.

Back