Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Terminator 2 T800 Statue?

Holy Cripe. Came late to the party. This looks freakin' fantastic! I can't believe there are so many complaints about it already.

Definite must have. Especially if there's a new Endo to follow.

Haha this is just the start. We will have a bout 2 years worth of complaints to look forward too.

Been waiting for this to be shown. Looks pretty good to me. Not as realistic looking as Enterbay's, but still looks cool.

So what is it about figures that you statue snobs don't like? I just don't get it. If it's visible joints, fair enough, I don't like figures with visible joints too, but any figure where the joints are covered by clothing look fine to me. Looking at Enterbay's T800, if it wasn't for the stupid ball joint on the head, it would look the same as a statue, except with a much better paint job.

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-012.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-013.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-014.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-015.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-016.jpg

SS need to redo the non damage T2 800 , . This is more like it , might need pick this up , great sculpt. Statues and figs can co exist on my shelf :D

Last edited:

PFs for life.

Poseable figs don't do anything for me.

Hey Bruce (aka Spencer Pratt from the Hills) :rotfl you cant diss the Enterbay BD T-800 dude...whether or not you hate figures you have to admit that the T0800 BD version is pure perfection! I think sometimes you have to broaden your horizons and accept changes in your collection - i used to love PF's but once i saw the unbelieveable realism and accuracy for detail in each of the figures released by Enterbay inparticular, then i knew i was a changed man...are you willing to make that change man? C'mon, join the doll lovers!!!
u2ypygyg.jpg

Hey Bruce (aka Spencer Pratt from the Hills) :rotfl you cant diss the Enterbay BD T-800 dude...whether or not you hate figures you have to admit that the T0800 BD version is pure perfection! I think sometimes you have to broaden your horizons and accept changes in your collection - i used to love PF's but once i saw the unbelieveable realism and accuracy for detail in each of the figures released by Enterbay inparticular, then i knew i was a changed man...are you willing to make that change man? C'mon, join the doll lovers!!!
u2ypygyg.jpg

:exactly::goodpost:

Are you getting this PF RobertoBagg10?

:exactly::goodpost:

Are you getting this PF RobertoBagg10?

Hey bro :wave Okay, i'll be honest here...i am not a particularly big fan of the face sculpt nor the finish/skin tone, but then again i own the Dutch Schaeffer PF and the finish to the skin tone/pores is quite similiar. Now after recieiving Enterbays T-800 BD, the detail and realism of the face alone was astounding and it even left me in a position where it was so good that i totally lost love for the Dutch PF...dont get me wrong, i still have the Dutch PF in my collection and will hold onto it for a while longer while i wait for a new Classic Predator to arrive, but you cant compare Arnie face sculpts with Figures and PF's cos there's only one winner for me! And will the PF have a working red LED light for the right eye?

Now i'm not dissing the T-800 PF in any way. What i love about the PF is the weathering on the clothes - possibly better weathering than EB's version, where i think the PF does win though is with the base! Really liking the base and the little exclusive featuure with the hand - although it would have been nice to include something that you could have added on the statue itself like an extra head sculpt or detachable arm?

Will i be getting it? I really cant afford to spend more money on duplicate characters dude, if i did then i'd buy literally everything!! Nah, i cant see the EB version being bettered...EVER!

Hey bro :wave Okay, i'll be honest here...i am not a particularly big fan of the face sculpt nor the finish/skin tone, but then again i own the Dutch Schaeffer PF and the finish to the skin tone/pores is quite similiar. Now after recieiving Enterbays T-800 BD, the detail and realism of the face alone was astounding and it even left me in a position where it was so good that i totally lost love for the Dutch PF...dont get me wrong, i still have the Dutch PF in my collection and will hold onto it for a while longer while i wait for a new Classic Predator to arrive, but you cant compare Arnie face sculpts with Figures and PF's cos there's only one winner for me! And will the PF have a working red LED light for the right eye?

Now i'm not dissing the T-800 PF in any way. What i love about the PF is the weathering on the clothes - possibly better weathering than EB's version, where i think the PF does win though is with the base! Really liking the base and the little exclusive featuure with the hand - although it would have been nice to include something that you could have added on the statue itself like an extra head sculpt or detachable arm?

Will i be getting it? I really cant afford to spend more money on duplicate characters dude, if i did then i'd buy literally everything!! Nah, i cant see the EB version being bettered...EVER!

Cool man :) Wanted your opinion since you have both PF's and figures.

Yeah I totally agree with you. Whilst I don't have that Enterbay figure, I do want to own it some day. It just looks so life-like in every pic I've seen...I have yet to see a bad picture of it! Having recently bought the Hot Toys 1/4 scale endo, it makes me want the Enterbay T800 even more now!

I like PF's, but their paint apps always make them appear a little cartoonish to me, and it takes away the realism. The non-human characters look awesome though, and their videogame/comic stuff.

The bases on PF's are usually awesome and definitely craps on anything that comes with a figure. The clothes on this PF do look better than the Enterbay figure, agree there. They done an excellent job on the clothes.

Looks too menacing for t2 Arnold. Skin tone is overdone.
You mean skin texture?

looks like the eye is lightup feature...? hope so
I doubt it. Although we should be getting a light-up feature for the exclusive hand to create the illusion of molten steel.

I'm liking the BD weathering and the sculpt on this new PF. The hs is almost on-par (if not equal) to EB, IMO.

Some more pics courtesy Michael Crawford:
sdcc2013_sideshow_3.jpg

sdcc2013_sideshow_5.jpg

sdcc2013_sideshow_6.jpg

sdcc2013_sideshow_12.jpg

Been waiting for this to be shown. Looks pretty good to me. Not as realistic looking as Enterbay's, but still looks cool.

So what is it about figures that you statue snobs don't like? I just don't get it. If it's visible joints, fair enough, I don't like figures with visible joints too, but any figure where the joints are covered by clothing look fine to me. Looking at Enterbay's T800, if it wasn't for the stupid ball joint on the head, it would look the same as a statue, except with a much better paint job.

That's almost exactly what I said too. :lecture

That damn ball-joint head. :gah: I'm an action figure man through and through except when it comes to that particular location of joint. But every time I bring it up I get ''So buy statues'' :banghead:banghead Hating one joint is apparently hating them all.

Back