Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want to pull the trigger on this bad boy but those legs just look too short for Vader.

I would tell you that the belt and codpiece are too low, but I've already told someone that once, so I'll refer you to the earlier post.

In image 9/14 on sideshow website the belt and the chest box bottom appear very close or atleast closer than other pictures. May be there is a possibility to move the chest box / belt around to change the proportions a bit. in the same image the distance between the chest armour and the top of chest box is also a bit larger than other pics and hence indicating a possibility of adjustment. Or it could just be photography.

If they light up, I imagine you would have to take them off for a battery change. Unless they have a separate box for the cells on his back somewhere.

If they light up, I imagine you would have to take them off for a battery change. Unless they have a separate box for the cells on his back somewhere.

Unless they are powered from batteries "inside" the body. You know those earphone jack type attachments? HT and SS have used them I think. Where the chest plate "plugs in"?

If so both the belt and the chest plate will be locked into one static position, I hope not.

I didn't think of that, but is all speculation at this point.

That's all we're gonna be doing in here the the next seven months. :lol

Oh, and complaining about the pants.

I'm not to keen on the chest armor as well...:monkey1

Don't get me wrong I am happy for a new Vader release, and................to see my fellow board members making modifications to this release in the near future.

I always love custom work, especially the ANH Vader.

Hopefully the power will be contained in the belt and box separate from the body. If he is as thin as he looks I'd like to beef him up a bit with another body or some padding depending on the height.

Hopefully the power will be contained in the belt and box separate from the body. If he is as thin as he looks I'd like to beef him up a bit with another body or some padding depending on the height.

You make a very good point, everyone is talking about changing the body to KP muscle bodies, etc. You might be able to, but might also lose the electronics if they are built into the original body. Excellent observation.

Bloody Hell, I go away for 3 days and this goes from 401 to 468 post. An still.....I am telling you as a collecter say what you wish. But when this is sold out, your going to say. No dinner and a Movie!

Back