1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be keeping a squinting eye out in store for him. He will complete my Avengers.
I was going to get the Avengers movie versions, but I'm happy with my Mk1 IM, Thor Movie Thor and Cap Am Movie Cap Am. With Hulk, I think it will make an interesting Avengers team display.

Finally home to look at the picture on a big screen and it looks great, not a fan of the pants color change tho, why go less movie accurate??? Still looks great, hairs a bit high still but some posing work and he'll look amazing.

Will most likely buy a second set of pants and dye them grey/brown and if it doesn't take due to the purple i'll bleach them then dye them.

If you were inclined to pick one up, where would you be getting it from anyway? So many places are sold out, I'd suspect ebay prices are gonna be insane...

I was thinking TIMCENT. His price might be high but I bet it'd still work out cheaper for me than buying elsewhere where I'd have customs fees or unfavorable exchange rates to worry about.

Wtf. What's going on with hot toys first mark 7 head sculpt jacked up now this bull.... Color is worst and where is the original head sculpt?

Finally home to look at the picture on a big screen and it looks great, not a fan of the pants color change tho, why go less movie accurate???

There's a blue/purple tint over the entire image. I can replicate it in Photoshop (and removed most of it below). The pants are still greyish. :1-1:

2j4ptfn.png

Last edited:
I was thinking TIMCENT. His price might be high but I bet it'd still work out cheaper for me than buying elsewhere where I'd have customs fees or unfavorable exchange rates to worry about.

True, but his Mark VII is at £385. :thud:

I know, I know it's "Ironman", but I only imagine what Hulk will be.

If you do decide Hulk's gotta be yours, I wish you luck!

There's a blue/purple tint over the entire image. I can replicate it in Photoshop (and removed most of it below). The pants are still greyish. :1-1:

2j4ptfn.png

Thanks! :) lot more excited for him now, skin color and face looks much better now, and most importantly accurate pant color

Last edited:
Looks like a completely different sculpt, especially the hair.

Can't wait to get my hands on this bad boy!

969932_471415742935979_1011085850_n.jpg

True, but his Mark VII is at £385. :thud:

I know, I know it's "Ironman", but I only imagine what Hulk will be.

If you do decide Hulk's gotta be yours, I wish you luck!

:goodpost: As great of seller timcent is these prices for HK are getting too much. If i was rich on the other hand it would be nothing lol sadly that isn't the case :rotfl

2j4ptfn.png

Really loving his size, looks about perfect next to Snake Eyes. Bit more hunched other and he'll look amazing with the Avengers. Hope future MCU films bring some big bruisers for him to face off with, mainly Thanos and if we're lucky and Hulk gets his own film Abomination

Back