Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well people should hope this sells, maybe we'll actually get another Joker DX we want. Surprised this was even made, thought 89 Joker was going to be a one and done figure. Remember Jack is getting a huge percentage of Joker merch..

Joker_cash.jpg

I'm not surprised they made this. I am surprised that they made it now, and that it's not an exclusive of some sort.

They did a rather fine job, I just don't know if I really need it. Hmmm, gonna have to think on that for a while...

Now if it was an unpainted Joker or Jack Napier piece, then my money would already be down.

I like this, but when do you say enoiugh is enough. im a hoarder, and thats just the empty boxes i have to save

Where the hell did this come from? We had an idea that there was another JOKER figure on the horizon at some point, but to come out of the blue like this is a real surprise!

As a general comment...who here thinks that this will actually hit in December? :lol

smh, people ***** that ht has become predictable and stale, they release this instead of the predictable museum version..and people still cry.

Good lord -- 60 pages in one day!

This figure would look great all by itself in the living room. Just posed oddly on a table.

Uncle Bingo.

But I don't get the DX angle. Is there something we're missing here? Seems really light on goodies.

I wish I had the patience to go read all 60 pages... but no way.

Don't worry you're not missing much. Lots of

" Easy pass" ,

"EPIC FAIL"

"That's all we get for a DX??"

"Who does HT think they are??!"

"I want my BTTF figures! Boo-Hoo"

" Worst figure in the history of the world. EVER!!"

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

" Easy pass" ,

"EPIC FAIL"

I can't agree with the last sentiment - this is nowhere near the disappointment that DX Indy was :monkey2

I can't agree with the last sentiment - this is nowhere near the disappointment that DX Indy was :monkey2

DX Indy was nowhere near the disappointment some whiners here would have us believe.

My goodness, Nicholson mania is back again.

One thing I don't like about the new sculpt is the skin texture. He looks like The Mummy.

:lol

I said something about the skin texture earlier. The camera picks up a lot of texture you don't see but this figure is different. It looks ridiculous.

It'll be fine when it's released I' sure.

just po this bad boy for $185 shipped, totally cant wait for this bad boy. will be stand alone display in my collection.

:yess::yess::yess:

" Easy pass" ,

"EPIC FAIL"

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the summarisation Fiend, I couldn't bring myself to read through it myself. But what a weird ****ing choice for a figure? I will 100% pick it up as I will anything from Burtons Bat movies.. but I'm actually a little convinced that HT have finally gone nuts!

:lol

By the way I think it looks pretty ugly as a figure, and a DX? really why?
Just the bloody PERS? Lightest figure I've ever seen for a HT DX.

Back