1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

because they sent me one!! I don't need any more convincing than that!
Fair enough dude.

I should also add. when I complained and wanted a return, instead of asking me to return the figure they told me to destroy it. why would they want me to do that too a brand new item when they could recoup there own costs with hot toys?

Not sure, but I ordered 2 DX12 figures, both came with some QC issues. First one they asked me to return to the official Sideshow distributor here in Australia, second one they asked me to destroy it, just like your figure. It didn't look used, just had 2 minor issues, but they couldn't replace the faulty parts so they asked me to destroy the whole thing.

Debating on whether to get this figure or not. I pre-ordered the DX13 already but this version of the T-800 seems cool too and isn't too pricey in the secondary market.

Apparently, my cousin's husband (or possibly just boyfriend, I know bugger all about my extended family) had ermmm..intimate contact with Lena before she was famous.

Awesome. I love her.

I think she was originally cast as Catelyn Stark on Game of Thrones but dropped out or something like that.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

u should ask him if he took any pix for proof then u should share it with your fellow freak members.:lol

There has to be a statute of limitations on "pics or it didn't happen", I think.:lol

This figure is back in stock on Sideshow

Got my figure today from Sideshow and the figure is mint.

I love this figure!!!

Holy cow!!! Just had the black t shirt and roses with box delivered for my DX10. Bearing in mind I only paid £15 for both I expected them to be loose and used.... Oh no my friends. Brand new in original packing and plastic wrap!!!

Cannot wait to get the t shirt on this bad boy!!

Alright. Did you get them from Ebay?

Alright. Did you get them from Ebay?

Yeah I did. From 1 seller in Kuala Lumpur.

Come with me if you want to live
190DFB53-79FE-4C31-8364-AF9E1311BA4D-5494-000002B5C0FB704A.jpg

The usual suspects.
9F898F92-1792-4958-83F9-EA5FC91706C0-5494-000002B680AFA7F9.jpg

:yess::yess::hi5:

Holy cow!!! Just had the black t shirt and roses with box delivered for my DX10. Bearing in mind I only paid £15 for both I expected them to be loose and used.... Oh no my friends. Brand new in original packing and plastic wrap!!!

That's awesome, man! Congrats.:hi5:

Especially since that's about the only thing missing from the DX10 (outside of a bike, at least).:)

That's awesome, man! Congrats.:hi5:

Especially since that's about the only thing missing from the DX10 (outside of a bike, at least).:)

The black t is just such a cleaner more bada$$ look.

Will put the box and flowers around him once I've moved and got the display cabinet from ikea.

I don't understand the original packaging part. Don't those accessories just sit in the MMS117's tray?

Cheers guys!! This look to me is the quintessential Terminator 2 look.

It is a mini Arnold. I really don't get any gripe about the head sculpt.

It's fast becoming my favourite figure!!

Still looking for this figure...anyone looking to make a deal and part with a complete one?

Back