Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another reason this is the definitive IM3 figure is that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

399746_490564384349883_2071733962_n.jpg

I saw this at Hysan Place (Hongkong) 2 weeks ago
HKDay2_04132013_057.jpg

This was at taken at Toy Hunter (Hongkong)
HKDay1_04122013_019.jpg

Man, if my funds and space were unlimited, and despite my complaining about Iron Man a lot lately - I'd totally buy all that along with this MMS191 figure. What an amazing display it'll all make.

That will be the 2.0 version after we have all bought this version:rotfl:gah:

No doubt, it would be like what they did with "Thriller" Michael Jackson (making a skinny TT to use to make a second figure) and with DX4 Bruce Lee (an entire extra body, but sold as a exclusive), even with the TTM20 (that most everyone is going to be buying to build two BD DX13 T-800s, will just need to buy some loose pieces from here and there off the secondary market), if they did something like that I'd be on it in a heart beat to be able to make that second figure, a "PLASTIC" MK42.

Anyone else who used to be set on posing him with all the armor pieces attached and on the base, but after seeing the movie having him without any armor or base feels more right?

I just ordered this bad boy!!! :rock :yess:

Anyone else who used to be set on posing him with all the armor pieces attached and on the base, but after seeing the movie having him without any armor or base feels more right?

I'm thinking of posing him with the Mk IV. Like he's fixing it or even like he's controlling it through the visor thing. Sure it isn't screen accurate but I think it'll look cool! :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back