Asmus Toys: Masked Robber Clothing Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best thing about that first image is the Revolver, Kuat. :)
Is that Luger holster in the background or a P38?

Anyhow, this didn't come out well at all. It had potential though. I don't actually mind the suit itself but it should have the proper stitching to match the film one. It's really odd why they went for that kind of material for it.

Wow, that looks bad. REAL bad.

Sorry to see hear that, bud. I hope they offer replacement or refund.

Makes me appreciate HT more, man, its their 2008 product and its 2013 now, still not a lot of company (heck maybe none currently since EB sucks when it comes to outfit) can come close to what the folks at HT is doing.

what a misfire. how sad.

even after all these years, the ht br suit is still a gem: nicely tailored and nicely rumpled.

it seems like they should have been able to do so much better than this.

Ugh! Just got this today. The suit is utter crap. I have contacted Asmus for a refund.

The mask is okay, but the rest is cheap $ ****.

Ugh, even the material for the shirt looks crap too. :(
I'm tempted to get the Headplay/Toysmon one, just for the outfit.

BTW, Kuat. Reenactor? Or is VCR a pain to you too?

The film suit looked like a linen that crumpled.

:exactly: Thing is, even HT's suit/material is not good enough, but the Asmus one looks terrible!

Untitled-10_zps207ede47.png

Asmus has offered a full refund, including return shipping, so this thing is heading straight back to Taiwan.

Asmus Toys Masked robber clothing set (Bank robber Joker)

Get Yours Here: CLICK ME

Video Review: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvGLQvWgTuY[/ame]

Another fine clothing set from Asmus Toys, a great representation of the jokers outfit from the opening scene of 'The Dark Knight'. A great improvement on shoe quality, quite reasonable stitching and form of the clothing and a brilliant representation of the mask. Even the inclusion of a small 1/6 scale Die-cast watch.
Though not quite on par with hot toys official release of this set, it is a great substitute for that extra head and spare body you may have lying around.

Full gallery Here: Asmus Toys: Masked Robber Clothing Set Gallery | The Fortress of Solitude

Untitled-4_zps2f27ce49.jpg

Untitled-5_zps95252f48.jpg

Untitled-9_zpsbaffc020.jpg

Last edited:
I got my clothe's set today the shirt ,coat , watch and shoes are o.k and mask is good no misaligned red nose. I just dont like the pants but think some may want to pick up the hot toys jacket and pants of evilbay. I picked up a couple cheap bodys for kitbashes and I'm sticking with hot toys bodys. Just worth spending the money on a good true type body for the quality. I'm new at kitbashes and modding and had to see how the other 1/6 bodys are and like said sticking with my hot toys bodys for now on...

Back