Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas and more!

Here are some sheriff badge decals I worked on for someone, mainly wanted to illustrate the quality of resolution in my prints, even when scaled down this small. Shown next to a ballpoint pen as a size reference.

001ynf.jpg

002nlf.jpg

003lue.jpg

004tkl.jpg

And a face tattoo I did for someone doing a Soldier custom.

And one more for the night.
I'm going to put on my sales pitch hat for a second, because I love this material the more and more I use it.

This white static cling material is just amazing. You guys know how it is as a collector, you buy, you sell, you re-arrange, your display is always in flux and you want to be able to make changes without a ton of headache.

There are several problems when it comes to putting stickers on glass. The first being air-bubbles, we have all been there, you peel back that transfer tape and there's one big air bubble, or a few small ones, it bugs the **** out of you, and your choices are to buy another, or try to poke a pinhole in the bubbles and hope they smooth out.

The second problem is removal. Over time the adhesive gets nice and comfy on your glass. You try to remove it and a couple of different things tend to happen...the calendared vinyl has shrunk and hardened some, and what used to be 1 nice graphic, comes off in about 12 pieces, and it's a headache. The other is the left behind residue...add in you standing there with rubbing alcohol and a razor blade for 20 minutes trying to clean it all off.

With this white cling material, you have none of those issues. Pop your decal onto your display door...if its crooked, peel it off and pop it back on. Air bubbles? just peel away and try again...as many times as you need. And when it comes time to make your Avengers cubby into a Dark Knight cubby, just peel and place your transfer back onto the original backing paper and it's there and re-usable as much as you want...where as a decal is removed and it goes in the trash.

This stuff is great for dioramas, logos for the front of your glass doors in your cases, or even things inside the case. For example I have a Nixon Bowling print from the Big Lebowski done on a cling and placed on the glass behind my Dude figure.

With this material, you're not limited to a few colors. It can be printed on, full color, photographs, gradients, blends, special effects, you name it. And the cherry on top is it can be machine contour cut to whatever shape you need.

Seriously guys, you need to have something done up in this material, it's very versatile and easy to use!

A few other projects that have been on my plate the last few weeks.
Re-did the Hitman tights artwork for tbay in heat transfer and applied the set to the outfit. I took a couple shots of the completed outfit, but can't seem to find them, but here are a couple of the earlier WIP shots.
All artwork re-created in vector from scratch.

ted06.jpg

Some helmet decals designed from scratch and applied to the helmet that was sent to me:

img1282ma.jpg

img1283cp.jpg

Evidence bag decals in 1/6 done for MRM for a Dark Knight project.
Re-created from scratch to match the original reference. All handwriting replicated by me as well to match.

img1268sp.jpg

Neyo helmet logo and vents for 1/6 figure

screenshot20130217at338.png

Daryl wings re-drawn and done on heat transfer, clean and grungy versions:

MGS Decals and Heat Transfers:

img1024qz.jpg

img1031rk.jpg

Last edited:

Email sent to ya. :)

Thanks again for taking this Hitman project on Chris. For anyone who hasn't worked with Corrose yet, I can assure you he's not only a talented dude but he's a class guy all around.

One down, two more hitman figures to go! I'm doing two more with his shades (I think this hands out pose works better with the shades look) and an all pink outfit so I might have to hit you up for different color logos.

Here's a really quick pic with my ipad.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks again for taking this Hitman project on Chris. For anyone who hasn't worked with Corrose yet, I can assure you he's not only a talented dude but he's a class guy all around.

One down, two more hitman figures to go! I'm doing two more with his shades (I think this hands out pose works better with the shades look) and an all pink outfit so I might have to hit you up for different color logos.

Here's a really quick pic with my ipad.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow! That came out really awesome! Amazing details! Congrats on a beautiful custom figure there! And of course, we all love Corrose here on the SSF Forums! :clap

Amazing as always you really nail everything you do :clap

Wow! That came out really awesome! Amazing details! Congrats on a beautiful custom figure there! And of course, we all love Corrose here on the SSF Forums! :clap

Thanks emarae! Are you still working on manny? I decided to go with manny in his workout gear (sweats, t-shirt) so Chris did some awesome mp logo transfers for me, I'll post the completed figure when it's all done.

Thanks emarae! Are you still working on manny? I decided to go with manny in his workout gear (sweats, t-shirt) so Chris did some awesome mp logo transfers for me, I'll post the completed figure when it's all done.

Tbay! I sorta got stuck with Manny and put him on the back burner for now. I do want him in his boxing outfit, but just need to find the right shorts for him and then I was thinking of asking Chris to do up some logos for me too! Maybe I'll see how yours turned out and change my mind or at least steal some of the logos you used to put on the shorts I eventually find. We'll see how it goes...! Would love to see how yours turns out and again, I love the Bret Hart!

Tbay! I sorta got stuck with Manny and put him on the back burner for now. I do want him in his boxing outfit, but just need to find the right shorts for him and then I was thinking of asking Chris to do up some logos for me too! Maybe I'll see how yours turned out and change my mind or at least steal some of the logos you used to put on the shorts I eventually find. We'll see how it goes...! Would love to see how yours turns out and again, I love the Bret Hart!

Hey bud, email me if you would like to see the Manny transfers applied to a garment, I took some shots to show Tbay before I shipped.

Thanks!

I need to order 3 The Dark Knight Rises decals and a No Country For Old Men decal.

Order coming soon Chris.

I'm sorry if these questions have been asked already, but I don't want to go through this entire thread:

1. How do we order decals that aren't on your website page, but are listed in the first page of this thread? Just tell you which ones in the paypal payment?

2. If a sticker on your website has a nameplate on it, can I request to not have the notch for the nameplate on the sticker?

Thanks.

I'm sorry if these questions have been asked already, but I don't want to go through this entire thread:

1. How do we order decals that aren't on your website page, but are listed in the first page of this thread? Just tell you which ones in the paypal payment?

2. If a sticker on your website has a nameplate on it, can I request to not have the notch for the nameplate on the sticker?

Thanks.

Exactly!
Anything can be done with or without a nametag.
Either describe the decal in the PayPal notes or just send me a screen shot of the ones you need. If its easier in email than pm, email me at [email protected] and let's hash out your order.

Thanks

Exactly!
Anything can be done with or without a nametag.
Either describe the decal in the PayPal notes or just send me a screen shot of the ones you need. If its easier in email than pm, email me at [email protected] and let's hash out your order.

Thanks

Great. I need to see what I will need and let you know.

Hey get back to me on that email. :)

Back