1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Do you mind suggesting some 1/6 skin tight suits then? Thanks!

Sure thing. If you want one with a neck, they have those. And if you want one with a lower collar(But not as low as the HT Superman), they have those too.
These ones are available in red, yellow, black, white and grey.
Grey on Batman, White on Superman, and white on Spiderman(If you're looking to finance the Batman mods by selling parts, i'll buy your superman suit, boots and head, lol):

photo2-2.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

I know how you feel.
Keep an eye on the trade section here. I just picked up a third one loose from a seller here to keep on my desk at work.
They will never go wrong, especially if you get a good deal on a loose one.

Will do. I would definitely invest in a second figure loose for the right price.

Did anyone see this on sideshows 12 days of christmas? I can't find it on the site anymore. I would've sprung for one if it was cheap

Did anyone see this on sideshows 12 days of christmas? I can't find it on the site anymore. I would've sprung for one if it was cheap

It was weird as soon as I received their email about their 12 days of Christmas I clicked the reeve link and they were sold out.

Very nice.
I like the idea of Superman with a black cape.
I have a custom with a Routh emblem and a DX12 cape.
The cape is long, but i like the idea of him just hovering and it not touching the ground.
And after them, some more pics of my newly aquired loose Reeve to go with the rest, lol.

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

Great job on the posing! :clap

awwww, that's really cute.

er...cool, i mean. and tough. batman is tough.

yeah.

: D

I love that even though this release is a year old now, this thread never seems to leave the first page. Just goes to show what an incredible, must-have piece this is.

Good on ya Hot Toys for knocking one off of MANY folks' holy grail lists.

Sallah

I've got some extra cash now and I'm looking at this bad boy

Just opened him and displayed next to Keaton Bats. Wow what a grail figure and probably the best present I could get from gf&bro.

Simply amazing. I honestly can't tell which one I like more. Its like living Reeves and Keaton were staring at me from the shelf :)

I can't believe now I once even considered whether I should get him or not.

Kia825, pull the trigger while he's still available. You will be sorry once the supply dries up.

Yes defo a figure of the year contender (2011), maybe a bit lightweight in terms of accessories well none actually. Wow this figure been out over a year now. Its not just Superman who flies, so does time. :gah:

sups1_zps8f5688d8.jpg
sups2_zps89d4c72d.jpg

Anyone know what paint I could use to touch up his hair? Mine fell forward into the glass door and the paint rubbed off.

Have you tried just using a sharpie?

No. I am concerned with any glare issues. Never used a sharpie for anything other than it's intended use.

Have you used one for something like this? Does it dry flat?

No. I am concerned with any glare issues. Never used a sharpie for anything other than it's intended use.

Have you used one for something like this? Does it dry flat?

Yes, I used it to touch up the hair on a Reeve head i bought on Ebay(And wasn't as mint as the guy suggested in the auction).
I've also used it to touch up little bits of damage on models before. If it *doesn't* look like you hoped, you can always paint over it.
Here are pics of the touched up Reeve head(I dare you to find out where the touched up parts were...):

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

That's one awesome piece you got there buddy! Awesome and iconic pose!

Can't get enough of this figure :) He rules my work desk now.

dscn0860br.jpg

dscn0865t.jpg

dscn0872s.jpg

Back