Medicom Amazing Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I've been going back & forth on the 'Hot Toys' thread & this one, looking at the pics. Maybe HT might make changes to their figure for the better, but I'm going on HT's promo pics for now. With the new 'in hand' pics of this figure being posted, I've actually come to really like the Medicom figure. Yes, the suit isn't the best fit, but this figure actually reminds me more of the movie than the HT figure does. I'm not sure what the actual 'in hand' colour is (the blue looked more bright in the previous pics), but the colours look nice in these pics. & look at that mask, nice.

0998j.jpg

0996b2.jpg

0987ec.jpg

I've now placed my order for this figure. I think the scheduled release for the HT figure is February 2013. So this will be a nice figure to have right now :D Who knows, I might not even want the HT figure as much then :dunno

:slap@my previous comments on this thread. & now I've ordered it :lol
Even 1500 still seems like too many. At the price they are asking, this looks like it's destined for the bargain bin. With the HT figure recently being teased (coincidence?), who's going to want this?
I think I might have purchased this, if it was between $50-70, & if it was released months before the HT version.

Too expensive..but honestly it looks better than the HT one right now. The stitching is poor at best though. And no Head sculpt really makes the price seem ridiculous.

I am digging it. The light reflects off the suit material similar to the film (in the limited shots) giving it a realistic feel. The body proportions and head sculpt look good. That said a) it is a Medicom product b) even with it being limited jacking up the price, I won't be pulling the trigger.

I am curious for more pics.

At least they fixed the eyes; as for the suit looking "real", wow... drugs are bad for the brain kids! :wave

At least they fixed the eyes; as for the suit looking "real", wow... drugs are bad for the brain kids! :wave

The suit was put together by a teenager in his bedroom thus the suit looks real..... freaks are so gullible......:wink1:

I was serious about the proportions / symmetry head, neck etc.

Good grief! Have Medicom had an epiphany on the road to Domestos? Medi figures that are, wait...taller than HT's? :thud:

This is a tough one to call. There are things that I like and dislike about both M and HT versions of this one.

Now officially confused! :dunno

Original HT Spidey is one of my fav figures. Not the most flattering pic of it there. Medi's Spidey doesn't look out of it's league at all in that pic. I agree about the body proportions on the Medi. I also think it's better.

Comparison.... A repeat, I suppose, if it was already posted:
7982645287_5b0e633ea8_c.jpg

Next to the HT RB Spidey, it does look pretty good. And I love my RB Spidey. I shall wait until someone puts up a side-by-side of in-hand pictures of both the ASM Spideys and then decide. But the two Medis compared to each other...what a difference and improvement!

P9140735talking.jpg

Last edited:
Give it time, we'll see Medi AS head on HT AS body. DO like that medicom seems to be taking their scale more serious.

Wow! All these new pics are looking pretty good. I'm still not going with either HT or MEDI but I can appreciate a decent looking figure when I see one. Can't wait to see some in hand pics from you guys who are getting one.

Back