Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to mention that the T-1000s hands are from Enterbay Jack Bauer. They're smaller than the stock hands and more proportional to him.

:exactly: And it was to recreate that part that I felt a more complete elevator was a must. Thusly I have an alternate ceiling with stab holes and bullet holes in it. The T-1000s sword arm can fit through the stab holes. I've taken pics of that already but I want to do fresh ones.

It looks like a blast to mess with and recreate that whole hallway scene. :clap

What I want to do is a kind of Maulfanesque recreation of exact movie frames from the whole sequence.. if I can ever stop procrastinating on it.

What I want to do is a kind of Maulfanesque recreation of exact movie frames from the whole sequence.. if I can ever stop procrastinating on it.

Can't wait to see it, Maxx Replicas always does outstanding work. I can't wait to see the dio for the cargo bay in Aliens, which if I'm not mistaken should be completed this year. Do you know how many of these were made? Or is this the original and only?

Can't wait to see it, Maxx Replicas always does outstanding work. I can't wait to see the dio for the cargo bay in Aliens, which if I'm not mistaken should be completed this year. Do you know how many of these were made? Or is this the original and only?

According to Vialli's auction that I got this from this is the only Pescadero diorama. I wasn't aware of him doing a cargo bay from Aliens, must visit his site again. In th future I'd love to commission him to do a T2 Steel Mill diorama or something.

According to Vialli's auction that I got this from this is the only Pescadero diorama. I wasn't aware of him doing a cargo bay from Aliens, must visit his site again. In th future I'd love to commission him to do a T2 Steel Mill diorama or something.

Yeah, it was in the "coming soon" section a while back ago, but I'm sure it has been moved to the "WIP Projects In 2012". Unfortunately you need a password to access that area :(

I would def be interested in that commission too :panic::goodpost:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVTAe6bDCks[/ame]

Pescadio190712116.jpg

Pescadio190712117.jpg

Pescadio190712118.jpg

Pescadio190712123.jpg

Pescadio190712126.jpg

Pescadio190712127.jpg

Pescadio190712128.jpg

Pescadio190712133.jpg

Pescadio190712134.jpg

"Go!"
Pescadio190712135.jpg

Last edited:
This is epic my friend! Awesome work bro.

Thanks Dean, I'm actually pretty chuffed with that photo series. Last night when I did them I felt a bit deflated about the whole thing, felt like I had rushed the lot....which maybe I kinda did but they didn't turn out too bad at all.

Adev you talked about changing Sarahs body, what would you use ?

I think I read that the Abigail Whistler body has a smoother transition at the shoulders. I've definitely seen a female body with better shoulders and if memory serves I was told it was the Abigail body.

Back