WarMachine714's Collection: The Beginning of a Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I mean that I resist temptation. Doesn't mean you are weak entirely. I like culos, but don't let them know it

Bar-Bush-smells-her-finger-744459.jpg

Congrats that's one sexy statue! Nice to see something come out perfect from SSC :rock

Vampirella is beautiful! I had her on pre-order here in the U.K for £240 but cancelled, Really gutted now. Will try and find another discounted one, fingers crossed.

Very nice collection you got going on there. I recently started collecting SS and got 8 pieces so far and some on pre order. Wish I had a good LCS here in Sacramento to get satues at. I'm hating ebay

Very nice collection you got going on there. I recently started collecting SS and got 8 pieces so far and some on pre order. Wish I had a good LCS here in Sacramento to get satues at. I'm hating ebay

Same here buddy. I don't have a LCS where I live. I need to drive to LA just to find a shop. Plus some stores look at the flipper prices and use them against customers as well. Not much of a choice nowadays

Hey everyone. I've had new additions to my collection for a while but I've been either busy or lazy. Well today had my day off and had the strength to update. Up first:

Sideshow Collectibles: The Incredible Hulk Premium Format Figure Regular Edition #575/1000

Some people know how I got this. If you don't, I'll share. I got this sexy beast by winning a Sideshow Contest. It was unbelievable when I read the e-mail I received. I have never won anything and never thought I would win something amazing as this. A prize like this must be treasured forever and I intend to do that. Just want to thank Sideshow for caring about us and giving these prizes. I never believed in miracles. Apparently they exist so I gotta start believing more. Anywho, he's my pics..

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0151-1.jpg

PS: This mutha____er is ____ing heavy!!

HULK SMASH!!!