1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Yo Tumbler, imma really happy for you and imma let you finish, but the '89 Batmobile is the best Batmobile of all time.

I'm kinda partial to the '66 Batmobile.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Nice work! Spray can or airbrush? Masking it off must've been a pain, but it looks like it was done properly and all of the details are clean and sharp.

it's airbrush.
definitely has more control over spray cans

Fresh new paint work.
Goodbye gloss black....
Just the way I like it.

Here's just me sharing my CM/Toynami Batmobile after a new paint work.

I guess better pics come later when i get around to take better pics.
But for now, you can settle with a quick phone pic.

423997_507354516189_86800098_30105828_175853519_n.jpg

Sorry for your loss...:(

I'm not losing anything.......

Are any internationals who are going for Sideshow on this getting a shipping quote? When I add it to my cart it gives no shipping cost estimate at all.

Sadly thats normal. Even for the figures.

Are any internationals who are going for Sideshow on this getting a shipping quote? When I add it to my cart it gives no shipping cost estimate at all.

Get a shipping quote from them. I think it's available when you go to proceed to checkout.

Let me know if you can't find it.

Sadly thats normal. Even for the figures.

It seems to be the case on preorders specifically then. Thanks for the PMs by the way.

I asked my brother what kind of percentage I'm talking RE:customs and he said 25%.

So I've been getting the shipped totals, converting to euros then adding 25% for customs if I know they will apply. Can't do it with SS though unless I know what their shipping is likely to be.

So far though Toys2 beats BBTS for me despite the astronomical shipping by Canadapost

I'm not losing anything.......

Nice paint job. I meant the loss between the $2,000 for the CM, and the now $600 Hot Toys release. Seems to me you just got screwed out of $1,400...but maybe the CM is just that much better....? No insult to your custom paint bro.

Get a shipping quote from them. I think it's available when you go to proceed to checkout.

Let me know if you can't find it.

Thanks, I saw it, I was just lazy - didn't particularly feel like filling out a form - however I did it.

I am not losing $2000 either man.
I don't feel like I just got screwed by anyone.
HT can bring out theirs and Toynami/CM can bring out theirs.
If the quality is there, i will pick it up.
I'm a major Batman fan, so money spent on quality Batman stuff no matter what the price tag is attached to it is never a loss situation to me.

More Batman stuff for me to buy, the better.

Thanks, I saw it, I was just lazy - didn't particularly feel like filling out a form - however I did it.

No rush, there's still 431 days left until this comes out.

Fresh new paint work.
Goodbye gloss black....
Just the way I like it.

Here's just me sharing my CM/Toynami Batmobile after a new paint work.

I guess better pics come later when i get around to take better pics.
But for now, you can settle with a quick phone pic.

423997_507354516189_86800098_30105828_175853519_n.jpg

nice work there Jedster ! more pics ? I really like the toynami version...it has that shape and flow that I see from the movie..

do you have the tumbler too ?

Rob

nice work there Jedster ! more pics ? I really like the toynami version...it has that shape and flow that I see from the movie..

do you have the tumbler too ?

Rob

Yeah i have the Tumbler too.

I will take more pics later.

[ame]https://youtu.be/lfnzgPU28aQ[/ame]

Thanks for posting this...from the special edition blu-ray, right?

5:50 - 6:14 shows one problem HT would have fitting a DX09 into the Batmobile with accurate lower sides...even if he was flexible enough to sit in there without damage.

Here is the site of the guy that sculpted the original polystyrene body that John Evans is talking about at 2:46:

https://www.keithshortsculptor.com/batman_batmobile5.htm

Great video toyrewind!

Thank you for that link.

I really wish, however, that I didn't know about the front lights. They're from a Honda Civic. :thud:

I was wondering, I guess the trunk doesn't open does it? Cause I remember it did for the Toy Biz one, I used to hide money in there :monkey3

I am not losing $2000 either man.
I don't feel like I just got screwed by anyone.
HT can bring out theirs and Toynami/CM can bring out theirs.
If the quality is there, i will pick it up.
I'm a major Batman fan, so money spent on quality Batman stuff no matter what the price tag is attached to it is never a loss situation to me.

More Batman stuff for me to buy, the better.

Same here , I just pre-order HT Batmobile and I bough theToynami Batmobile, for me the Toynami is the Real batmobile , HT is just to have it but the Toynami is going to be my baby! :) Looks so Great!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMgp4MVEOds[/ame]

Back