Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Felon, unfortunately they are sold out. after shipping out, I'll let you know if there are any extra pieces.

Kato is still making the outfits sold separately, but they are $350 now.

Hey Rob, I'm hoping to get them out this weekend, it's just been hard finding time, shipping out takes at least 5-6 hours (dress the dolls, packaging, etc.)

Can anyone recommend the type of wire to use in the Knight Runner, preferably with an EBay link? Thanks

The head sculpt is a bit weak, not nearly what it should be in terms of the likeness, IMO. The clothing is PERFECT.

Hi everyone,
almost all the unpainted head sculpts,
sunglasses replacements,
full figures, and other neo-related orders are going out tomorrow
(with the exception of one full figure, I've just sent you a PM!)

I'll be sending out tracking numbers to everyone with the full figure and head sculpt orders are being shipped out USPS priority mail so you'll receive it by the end of the week and international should receive it sometime next week.

hope this helps!

Daniel

everyone's email address (their paypal address) will receive tracking updates from USPS.com regarding their FULL FIGURE purchase, please check it! (international orders are going out EXPRESS MAIL with signature so you'll have to be there when it arrives!)

Got my painted sculpt today, thanks Daniel and Sean! :rock

_MG_3368.jpg

_MG_3367.jpg

_MG_3357.jpg

_MG_3356.jpg

wow dane that setup looks great with morpheus!

can I use some of the pics for my website and ebay for selling the head?
i'll credit your username of course for the customization of neo

wow dane that setup looks great with morpheus!

can I use some of the pics for my website and ebay for selling the head?
i'll credit your username of course for the customization of neo

Absolutely, I'm flattered! :)

Received my Neo yesterday. Wow. Great sculpt, the paint is unreal, better than Hot Toys and Kato's tailoring is beautiful as ever. Just a great great figure, I have the ultimate Neo representation in my shelf :rock

Received my Neo yesterday. Wow. Great sculpt, the paint is unreal, better than Hot Toys and Kato's tailoring is beautiful as ever. Just a great great figure, I have the ultimate Neo representation in my shelf :rock

Pics...please.

I only have an iphone camera! I will try though.

Yep Dane :rock and I got a free unpainted head so I can finish my Lobby Neo now :D

I got my unpainted head today, too. It's a beautiful the sculpt, but I'm still not completely convinced that I prefer it over the headplay head. I still have to paint it though (which will be my first time, so there will be a lot of trial and error I guess :lol), so I might prefer it after that. Perhaps the size difference will be more apparent to me by that time, too, as Dane mentioned.
I also agree with Seb, I see more Reloaded/Revolutions in the sculpt.

Back