Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about the various artwork shown on previous pages, not the image I posted. Which is what I assumed Nick was talking about. I know where that image is from and even said it was a concept from the first Iron Man film.

Oh, I see. Yeah, in that case you are completely right. Those are definitely promo pics. What we see is what we (will) get.

Yeah the only variance is the artist… so the shapes and faces might not be totally right.

Yeah I see what you're saying, that looks like the Mark VI chest with a circle.

But… I wouldn't imagine the designs will change a lot. There may be relatively minor changes that aren't particularly noticeable.

My point is just that they could do whatever they want and we wont have any idea until we see actual footage. The only certain armor we have seen is the VI, both in the teaser and in on-set pics

Yes, anything could happen and that's true of everything. It is unlikely though give how much artwork is out there and that there's product guide artwork for the toys that match this artwork.

Yeah that's one of the concept figures based on the unused concept I posted.

My two most wanted Avengers figures has just changed by seeing these pictures.

scarlett-johansson-chris-evans-jeremy-renner-avengers-park-ave-12.jpg

scarlett-johansson-chris-evans-jeremy-renner-avengers-park-ave-06.jpg

scarlett-johansson-chris-evans-jeremy-renner-avengers-park-ave-07.jpg

Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Nick Fury would make a nice SHIELD display. Would be cool to have Agent Coulson as well but I think we'll be lucky to get all the Avengers let along Nick Fury or Coulson.

Hawkeye is easy to do, think male version of Abigail Whistler his left hand guard looks awesome.

Black Widow has been done, retouch and then do hair like Alice's and we are sorted.

They both won't cost much and hopefully they come out first due to the simplicity.

Whats the first character you want HT to announce? I think they should try to complete the team first, so I'd want Fury or Hawkeye. (Obviously Hulk would have a longer development time)

Out of all of them Cap is my most anticipated, but i think everyone will have just got WWII Cap and HT might not want to steal the spot light. Also they could still do 2nd WWII Cap

I'd like to see Nick Fury. Because that would lead me to believe they're planning on going full hog on this one and doing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back