• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
plus 1 for bb&wsf for buying a ht br joker from me... Great guy to deal with... Fast payment also. Thanx mate.

+1 for DinoDB1975
1/6 Faramir, great seller who stayed in contact to explain shipping delays. I would purchase from him again

+1 Unsung hero
for a beautiful custom sculpted, painted and attached hair 1/6 Star Wars Weequay head.

+1 Dorgmal Snow
for a bunch of 1/6 Star Wars cast parts including a fantastic painted Clone trooper headsculpt

sorry to you guys for delay, I just found out about the feedback thread

+1 For ToastedFred for Platoon Figure
+1 For TheOne For The Hans Landa Figure

Great People to Deal With

Thanks Lads :hi5:

Consolidated feedback ( sorry have not updated in a while, probably 5 months or so)

+1 for man_vs_machine - Trade loose parts for loose parts

+1 for TheAnomaly - Loose parts exchange

+1 for Boba Ben - Loose parts exchange

+1 for erik352 - Loose parts exchange

+1 for monkeybat - Loose parts exchange

+1 for Lestat - Loose parts exchange

+1 for Lipsmack - Loose parts exchange

+1 for alibi - Loose parts exchange

+1 Cdiesel09 Thanks for the HT figure!!

+1 RUMADMAN Thanks for loose part!!

A huge +1 to Dark_Spidey.. quick payment, great to communicate with and a new SSF board friend in France! Very easy and fun transaction!

A huge +1 to Dark_Spidey.. quick payment, great to communicate with and a new SSF board friend in France! Very easy and fun transaction!

+1 to attom44!

By far the best seller I've ever dealt with! Thanks again, Adam ;) You :rock

Last edited:
+1 to Legendary Hunter! Excellent buyer, great communication and awesome Freak to boot! :rock

Re: HT IM bust set: War Machine, Mark iv, Mark vi :D

+1 to crowinghorse

Good communication, good prices, gave options for shipping, and items arrived in great condition!! Would do business again.

Thanks again Jess! :hi5:

~Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back