• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Bum. Items well packed but one still arrived broken. Bum took care of the insurance process and was responsive throughout the entire buying process. Great seller!

+1 to moonstomp888 He's new to the board, and he did exactly what he said he would do and product was exactly as described.

Thanks bro!

I am unfortunately giving a neutral to lforigno for backing out of a deal. About a month ago he listed a few things in the for sale thread. One of which was a Dark Knight DS movie poster. I believe he was originally asking $80 at the time. I saw it a few days or a week later. I pm'd him and he said that he decided to keep because he was going to lose too much money on it. I asked if he had a price he would sell for and he said $140. Fine, a lot more than the $80, but its still a fair price for that poster providing its in mint condition. Here is a PM exchange between he and I.

**Private messages removed by mod**

I see he has a decent amount of positive feedback and I really do not enjoy giving anyone less than positive reviews, but its pretty shallow to have a deal in place then back out in the last second because one retailer is selling it for $50 more.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for robbiethepainter
Awesome custom Sabertooth hands.

+1 for Imaresqd1
Awesome custom Daniel Craig sculpt

+1 for YoNoSe. Bought a pair of Hot Toys Bruce Lee pants and a Sideshow Red Ninja katana from me. Willing to wait on me, and shipped quickly. Thanks.

Last edited:
+1 to attom44. Purchased Gollum Domestic Exclusive PF from me. Excellent communication and paid fast.

+1 to Kingofthehill78. Purchased Cyclops EX PF from me. Same as above, excellent communication and paid fast.

Regretted selling both PFs (which are excellent), but am happy they went to two stand up guys and excellent board members.

+1 to DinoDB1975. Top Notch member with outstanding communication and care when selling a PF! He also sent a refund for extra shipping paid, and it was unsolicited!!!! Give him an extra 1/2 point please!

PS Dino just renting him from you man..:) You'll have Gollum again!!!!

+1 to ComputerFly for trading my Aurra Sing for his Rogue.

Thanks, and look forward to more trades.

+1 to klocket for the Vintage SW Bespin Guard.

Mike was cool enough to simply send me an extra he had free of charge after reading that it was one of a handful of figures I still needed for my vintage collection! Very, very cool of him! It's members like this that make SSF a great place to be a part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back