Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist available*] WIP Post #270

Moving onto boots and will be trying to complete those this weekend and then we shall start the chest/shoulder piece :panic:

Re: Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist available*] WIP Post #270

Moving onto boots and will be trying to complete those this weekend and then we shall start the chest/shoulder piece :panic:

Cool! Can't wait. :panic:

Securing body deposits are now CLOSED, looks like I'll have to replicate the bodies for the others on the list.

Thanks to those that have secured a body btw.

You must have tapped the Toydorks.com supply. AJ Styles is out of my shopping cart and out of stock. Oops!

Securing body deposits are now CLOSED, looks like I'll have to replicate the bodies for the others on the list.

Thanks to those that have secured a body btw.

starting to sink in im getting a nemesis figure:duff

glad you picked up the body looking forward to seeing wip on the boots.

starting to sink in im getting a nemesis figure:duff

glad you picked up the body looking forward to seeing wip on the boots.

Better be sinking in.... We will build him and he will come :lecture :rock

It's JACKNIFE TIME!!!!!

109_1234.jpg

and we thought that shop was a waste of time in high school :tap

Skiman precision :lecture:lecture:lecture

109_1233.jpg

Winston Zeddemore: "We have the tools, and we have the talent."

ernie_hudson_ghostbusters_pic_.jpg

109_1237.jpg

109_1236.jpg

109_1235.jpg

Molding of upper body/shoulder/chest piece will commence!!!!

Now I'm goin to BBQ and drink some beers :duff :peace

Welcome to AutobotJohn's
Figure Deconstruction 101!

Ski moved the workshop outdoors eh?

Ski SMASH figure!

Hey Ski, how will the nemesis's without the secured bodies compare to the ones that were? Will they be as good quality wise?

Hey Ski, how will the nemesis's without the secured bodies compare to the ones that were? Will they be as good quality wise?

I'm actually kinda jealous. If everything goes as planned the bodies will be an almost identical plastic as the OG bodies. The only difference is they'll be hand made by one person who cares about how people see his work, not assembled hastily in a factory by people who don't give two ____s or a ____ about what they're building. This is Skiman guys. If it wasn't good enough, he wouldn't sell it. So there's nothing to worry about. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Ok, just a lil FYI, being the good Sideshow Freak Nam is...he is worried about members on the list securing a body, if you would like to secure a body I can secure them with a deposit of cost+shipping.

Just give me a PM and I'll let you know the details.

Ski :duff :peace

ski-

sculpt is coming along great! :yess: thanks for the updates. :clap just so i am clear, you are not looking for any more body securing/deposit actions? i have no problem putting some money down up front if you want it. just lmk. :1-1: thanks!

ski-

sculpt is coming along great! :yess: thanks for the updates. :clap just so i am clear, you are not looking for any more body securing/deposit actions? i have no problem putting some money down up front if you want it. just lmk. :1-1: thanks!

That's correct boochydog, not really a need to secure something that I'm making from now on. So it's all good. :duff :rock

To further put at ease, the only difference I can see from the OG bodies is the coloring(all black) which will be completely non visual once all the gear is on Nemesis and of course hands will be painted :lecture

I'd like to keep the mold for the shoulder/chest piece and tailoring of the leather jacket/pants/arm sleeve to all be the same therefore I'm not duplicate work on top of more work. If we went to changing bodies it would almost be like making two Nemesis commissions if that makes any sense. Just trying to do what's logically and not dumping unnecessary $$$ on another set of molds/cloth tailoring, etc...

--Ski

I'm sure you know eactly what you're doing Ski. I'm just here along for the ride. :)

This is Skiman guys. If it wasn't good enough, he wouldn't sell it. So there's nothing to worry about. :lecture
I was too late to jump on this commission, but Nam said it. Ski is a good guy and I am confident he will make sure everyone is 100% happy.

I was too late to jump on this commission, but Nam said it. Ski is a good guy and I am confident he will make sure everyone is 100% happy.

Good news is, with the new twist on the body, waitlisters might actually get one too. Might wanna jump on it! :lol

Good news is, with the new twist on the body, waitlisters might actually get one too. Might wanna jump on it! :lol

Yeah, you should definitely jump on the waitlist Jason. Afterall, what would be the harm in that?

Back