Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though a lot of are still not pushing that head all the ways down.

That really drives you nuts dont it :lol

I done the helmet wings mod on a spare helmet and i love it. I also put some TT muscle thighs on him as well but its a bit tight so i think i'll take em off.

Though a lot of are still not pushing that head all the ways down.

I did, and I like the look.

Want to know what the problem is?

The helmet!

Yup, the helmet's lower wings dig into his armor or neck depending where you're making him look.

It pops the helmet off the head a slight bit and it might even leave a dimple if you leave it digging for too long.

It's unfortunate because I do like him looking down.

Without the helmet he can look down, but I like the helmet on.

I really can't get over just how flimsy his pants are, oh Hot Toys, Hot Toys, what are we going to do with you :lol

I stopped counting how many times his cape has come off at 50 :gah:

Last edited:
Here's the helmet mod on mine which Magnuz showed us originally.

When i took the wings off i slid my thumb between the helmet and wing and slowly applied pressure until it popped off. I went between doing the top and bottom like that until i heard the glue crack. After that i dremelled down as much of the peg and the platform itself so the wings sat flush against the helmet. Take your time doing that as you dont want to slip with a dremel. Here's how they look at 1st and soz i forgot to take a dremelled piccie.

P10302541024x768.jpg

P10302521024x768.jpg

P10302511024x768.jpg

unmodded

P10302641024x768.jpg

modded

P10302601024x768.jpg

unmodded

P10302651024x768.jpg

modded

P10302591024x768.jpg

P10302631024x768.jpg

P10302611024x768.jpg

P10302561024x768.jpg

Looks good! :clap

The modded gives it a King Leonidas type helmet appearance.....I think :lol

Now you can tilt the head down all the way and the lower wing tips won't dig into his armor or neck.

Quick question.

Are the forearms designed to be remoced (popped out) or are they permanently attached to the upper arm?

Ok, so his right forearm that came popped out right out the box doesn't mean that a permanent attachment is broken, cool. :hi5:

I popped it back in but it comes out if I play with it too much.

It most probably needs a good push tbh as sometimes they are miscasted a bit thick or whatever. I'd take the hand and gauntlet, helmet, cloak, hammer etc off, hold it well at the top of the arm and slowly but firmly keep pushing it as it may not be on fully.

That really drives you nuts dont it :lol

I can't help but feel some folks don't know about it and would prefer their Thor to be a bit more bulky looking. That was one of the issues we saw on the initial pics.

You should see me when I see folks putting their Battle Cat helmet on incorrectly! :D

I did, and I like the look.

Want to know what the problem is?

The helmet!

Yup, the helmet's lower wings dig into his armor or neck depending where you're making him look.

It pops the helmet off the head a slight bit and it might even leave a dimple if you leave it digging for too long.

It's unfortunate because I do like him looking down.

Without the helmet he can look down, but I like the helmet on.

I really can't get over just how flimsy his pants are, oh Hot Toys, Hot Toys, what are we going to do with you :lol

I stopped counting how many times his cape has come off at 50 :gah:

Oh I wedge that cape it real good and tight so it doesn't pop off.

But you are dead right about the wings on the helmet making things difficult to post.
I do not have the stones to do the helmet mod.

Back