• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to yodasan for buying my Hot Toys Blade figure -Fast Payment/Easy to deal with/HIghly recommended!
THANX BRO!!!

+1 for krec9
Good deal on a Michael Weston Sculpt

+1 for LoneWolf
Good deal on a cool Naked Snake sculpt

+1 to galactiboy for quick payment on the Kenner Max Rebo figure
+1 to galactiboy for quick payment on the Sideshow GG figure

Two separate transactions count as two feedback, right?

-10000 for damashi808

yes this guy strikes again check on this thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89574
he still in the forums and uses different alliases
his real name is JAY TETTERS (or it could be a fake name too)

he contacted me via e-mail since i had deal with him on the past and had my e-mail saved now the guy scammed with few P2 parts that he claimed that didnt recieved on his P.OBOX (word of advice never send items to po boxes ).

on top of getting the parts and the money from a dispute hi opened now he is even emailing me saying that if i dont send him other parts he will leave me a negative feedback here .

becarefull of this guy , only trade or buy items from people that has several refenreces .

+1 P1X4R . The BEST SELLER I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. Very Kind and Shipped the items with care! A+++

+1 for bwayne he got a michael weston hs from me awesome buyer thanks

-10000 for damashi808

yes this guy strikes again check on this thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89574
he still in the forums and uses different alliases
his real name is JAY TETTERS (or it could be a fake name too)

he contacted me via e-mail since i had deal with him on the past and had my e-mail saved now the guy scammed with few P2 parts that he claimed that didnt recieved on his P.OBOX (word of advice never send items to po boxes ).

on top of getting the parts and the money from a dispute hi opened now he is even emailing me saying that if i dont send him other parts he will leave me a negative feedback here .

becarefull of this guy , only trade or buy items from people that has several refenreces .

Alias name?

+1 for minivader! There was nothing mini about him! Great guy to trade with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back