• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for retyu123 for buying my mrm dx joker setup. Fast payment and good 2 deal with. Thanx mate.

+1 for firefly76, super duper fast payment and a pleasure to do business with. Enjoy Wolverine bud and thanks :hi5:

Last edited:
+1 Gdzilla95 Bought Dx batman from him. SUPER FAST SHIPPING, bought the bats on saturday was here in my hands on monday. AWESOME SELLER. Would buy from him again in a heart beat.

+1 for Dally: Bought a Masterpiece Optimus Prime off of him, figure came quickly and as described! Great seller :rock

NEUTRAL feedback for Shanester for not going through on a transaction.

I was the FIRST to reply to his listing for a T-600 within the listing. Then I pm'd him and told him I'd take it. He told me "okay cool" and he sent me his paypal address and told me I could use paypal or any other option I choose.

I messaged back saying I would use paypal and asked where he was located. He replied and told me where he was and the condition of the figure. He even went on to tell me he would box it up really secure with the brown shipper INSIDE another box. This was at about 4:20 pm EST.

I got home from work about 9:00pm EST and turned on my computer and was about to paypal him when I noticed he sent me a new message.

"Sorry it's sold". I messaged him back saying how could it be sold when we were all squared away on our deal. He told me he didn't owe me anything and how did I know I was the first to contact him and how did I know it was going to be mine??? :cuckoo:

Anyway I told him that wasn't cool and that he KNOWS I contacted him first and he said "ok cool" and sent me his paypal addy and then sold it to someone else. I told him I was going to leave neutral feedback and he said that was fine with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back