• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 toylion - purchasing clothing sets
+1 John@yoydyne - purchasing firefly heads
+1 steveo - purchasing eva body
+1 Marfmaster - purchasing HT AA ADV body
+1 Kuzeh - purchasing suit set
+1 ones1customs - purchasing 3 bodies
+1 Star Puffs - selling sewing services for Mal pants and suspenders

-1 SilvioRivera - Sold me two Tyler head sculpts, claimed to have sent them 5/9/2011 and I haven't received them nor has he returned my PM's since then.

+1 Kuato

Thanks a ton for an awesome paint job!!! Easy to deal with and great communication.

-1 on Attom44....this guy is ignoring all my PMs, made me hold a item for him for weeks and now he's not answering...i will not buy or sell to this guy...:mad:

You can not leave negative feedback for a buyer flaking out on you. You can however, leave a neutral, if you choose to.

+2 for IrishJedi - good seller

+2 for Felmar..Great buyer and collecting compatriot!

Both of these appear to be only one transaction that involved more than one time. I am giving both IrishJedi and Felmar a +1. If this was indeed two SEPARATE transactions, please let me know. :duff

updated positive and negative feedback

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWEST MEMBER
IN THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY ~

MOE (MOE PRODUCTIONS)!!!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
Jen, Felmar was 2 separate transactions :hi5:
You can not leave negative feedback for a buyer flaking out on you. You can however, leave a neutral, if you choose to.

Both of these appear to be only one transaction that involved more than one time. I am giving both IrishJedi and Felmar a +1. If this was indeed two SEPARATE transactions, please let me know. :duff

+1 for azurepred. always a pleasure! helluva collection for such a young dude! :) thanks Tony!

+2 to woodrob for buying my Hot Toys PLATOON figures -Easy to deal with/Fast payment/AWESOME freak/Highly Recommended
THANX BRO!!

+1 to Theokan for selling me a pair of Hot Toys IM hands -Smooth transaction/Fast delivery/Highly Recommended
THANX Theo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back