• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get Djul his first +1 please? Great Buyer and fab to deal with!
:duff

+2 to Incurable Collector for The Batman 1/4 scale and Green Lantern 1/4 statues. Amazing wrapping and shipping, not to mention an all around great person! Thank you!

+1 for FlyAndFight for Sideshow Exclusive Kit Fisto

+1 for FlyAndFight for FAO Swartz Exclusive Hasbro 12" Luke and Bib Fortuna.

These seem to be 1 transaction for multiple items, so I have added a +1 to the feedbacks.
Please let me know if they were indeed seperate transactions.
x :peace

Last edited:
All Positive and Negative feedback updated to this point :duff

Congratulations to..

Levit05

Who is the newest member listed in
THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

x :wave

+1 to Dally for an awesome deal on Samwise!!! excellently packed and fast shipping!

+1 for The_One

Great communication, great seller and a good guy, cheers!

neutral for hottoys, bought a HT Billy Sole from him, paid on 4/4. received the figure yesterday, paid $30 for expedite shipping, he sent a Predator HT bust for the huge delay. decided to go with neutral feedback on this one. deal with at your own risk.

+1 for greatwall. Excellent seller, item arrived in mint condition within 2 days, hope to deal with again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back