• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+ 1 for agentofchaos73 - Sold me a HT Batman. Great packing and fast shipping. Easy to work with...a true SUPER FREAK!

+1 for Karamazov80 great to deal with! fast payment and trust!

+ 2 for Moe.

Amazing Job on my Custom Reeve buddy. Thanks Again.

+2 for Hellz Manik on a PF Gambit Ex and PF Wolverine Ex. Communication was excellent. Thanks.

These both appear to be single transactions that involved more than one item so I am giving both Moe and Hellz Manik a +1 as we only give points per transaction.

If this is incorrect and these were separate transactions, please let me know. :duff

AWESOME Seller- dangbang

THANK YOU to Dan (dangbang) for selling me a Bowen Classic Venom statue.
Perfect statue, box, excellent packaging, great price, fast shipping and excellent communication. I really can't say enough good things about this
transaction, just perfect.:bow

Thank you again,

Cliffton

Last edited:
-1 for JRL. This guy sent me borken items and refused to issue me a refund in return of damaged goods. Stay away from this guy. Bad news.

+1 for IronFingaz. Bought 'Sideshow Exc Stormtrooper 1/6'. Arrived in perfect condition and very quickly (international shipping).

+1 for bwayne. traded my mark iv tony stark head for his perseus loose. Came well packed, great communication and just an overall awesome experience. THANKS YOU again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back