• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+ 2 to hehateme23 for the other 2 Soars body. Very fast shipping

This appears to just be one transaction even though it had more than one item....so I am giving hehateme23 a +1. If this was indeed two separate transactions, please let me know.

:duff

updated and

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWEST MEMBER IN
THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY ~

mah45!!!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
+1 for Statue Seeker for a 3A Popbot and LM. Thanks again mate!

+1 to kid789 for very quick deal and payment for LNIB TDK Batman. thank you

+ 1 to: Kato.E

For The Amazing 100% Accurate American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley Shirt for my Secret Miami Serial Killer :wink1:

Thanks again Kato :hi5: :wave

+1 for jaakub, stand up guy and paid promptly. Thanks again Jimbo! (I was the seller and he bought my TRT Sam). :wave

Just received my Weequay head from Unsung Hero and this thing is amazing!! Can't wait to get painting on it. The details look even better in person! Thanks again for an awesome transaction!

+ 1 for CLU
Awesome deal on the HT Mark IV

+1 for Spenser
Really cool Indy sculpt and paint. Always cool to have your work in my collection.

Last edited:
I've been buying custom clothing from Kato.E for some time now and I've never left feedback for him once. Kind of embarrassing...so here's all the feedback I owe him. Great guy here people.
+3 Indiana Jones shirts
+3 Indiana Jones pants
+2 Indiana Jones jackets
+3 Dexter hanley
+2 Dexter Pants
+2 Joker vests
+2 Joker pants
+2 Joker shirts
Total=+19
Thanks for all the hard work Kato! This feedback is well deserved!!!

Me too! Sorry for being late!

I figure total is +10

Thanks Kato!!!

I've been buying custom clothing from Kato.E for some time now and I've never left feedback for him once. Kind of embarrassing...so here's all the feedback I owe him. Great guy here people.
+3 Indiana Jones shirts
+3 Indiana Jones pants
+2 Indiana Jones jackets
+3 Dexter hanley
+2 Dexter Pants
+2 Joker vests
+2 Joker pants
+2 Joker shirts
Total=+19
Thanks for all the hard work Kato! This feedback is well deserved!!!

-1 for Obsidian Stag. He supposed to do custom paint for my berserker. He stopped responding to my email and he said he would return my berserker but I haven't received it for almost 2 weeks already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back