• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for deadpan. I've never bought from a more honest and awesome person!

+2 to woozie0. Thanks for the Venom and Apocalypse LSBs.

+1 for lemonman6.

Thanks for buying from me. Pleasure to deal with through and through and overall, a good experience.

+1 for sixtus_56

great member, great communication and fast shipping! thank you so much for the the trade (HT Prince Dastan)!

+ 1 galactiboy :this seller was very kind,I have got the item in perfect shape in a very short time,I will buy again for sure.

+1 for Statue Seeker
+1 for JohnnyT
both excellent buyers... pay very fast..

+1 for crowinghorse thanks for the DX Bruce Lee

-1 for MercWithAMouth

I paid for a statue (Punisher Commiquette Exclusive nº 31) that never came home.

The seller insisted in paypal gift and told me that shipped the statue 12 days after payment but I never recieved a tracking number, a posting receipt or a shipping proof even if I asked for them.

He claims he did not take insurance on my parcel due to finances (Punisher thread, scroll down):
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...72#post3407272

...but 9 days earlier he had been seeking a Kratos Exclusive statue to buy:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...84#post3401684

This seller has been very elusive replaying my mails, almost silent, until a mod got involved.

When he tries to explain his behaviour he contradicts himself, changing some dates and facts, which makes me very hard to believe his good intentions.

Sorry to say this: not recommended. Avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back