baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... It is I who thank you, friends! :bow
This warms the heart, you know.

@ viruz777: It's flattering but I don't think to be someone so exceptional... Far from it. Many others are better than me, and not a little.
But realize that the energy expended in work is appreciated, this pleases to see, of course. :duff

@ Jedah Kalm: "my stars and garters"... I didn't know this expression, but I still laugh at it! :lol
It's very nice to have thought, but I don't think it ever happens... Unfortunately I stopped believing in Santa Claus. :dunno

@ taylerdurdem: Alejandro, my friend, you're nice... But when will you reveal your gorgeous new masks, eh? :gah: :1-1:

There will be 2-3 days of quiet in tutorials because the paint must dry for 24 to 48 hours depending on what you do. So do not worry.
I'll post new pics as soon as there will be a significant development in WIP... :wink1:

Wow. May need to get me 3 of these now. LoL. An opportunity to get such an amazing piece is once in a lifetime. The sad part is that I don't think my HT P1 is good enough for this bio anymore. :lol

Thank you so much my friends! :duff

@ EndIessRAlN: But no, no... Do not say that, Tim! :1-1:
Your P1 is already very good ... And you will have still many opportunities to ruin you* in your life, hehe! :lol

(*) 3?... :horror Wow! :D

@ Steemed-HAM: Hehe... But at the speed where that goes, I'll need 10 years! :panic:

@ Jedah Kalm: "my stars and garters"... I didn't know this expression, but I still laugh at it! :lol
It's very nice to have thought, but I don't think it ever happens... Unfortunately I stopped believing in Santa Claus. :dunno

"Oh my stars and garters." is a phrase that the character "Beast" uses a lot in the X-Men comic books.
It's basically just another way of saying, "Oh my God."
A phrase that expresses extreme bewilderment.

Wow. May need to get me 3 of these now. LoL. An opportunity to get such an amazing piece is once in a lifetime. The sad part is that I don't think my HT P1 is good enough for this bio anymore. :lol

You know? I was thinking the same exact thing. I so hope that Hot Toys does decide to do a new "Classic Predator" with an improved body... and that this bio will also fit onto the new head, or maybe we could just put the P1 head onto the Classic's body... or/maybe/possibly..... pointless speculation blah blah blah

...somebody shoot me :rotfl

Noooo ... Sympathetic as you are, nobody would like to shoot you! :1-1:
And thank you for linguistic explanation!... But talking about garters, it still makes me smile. :D

Hello friends!

While waiting for the paint to dry...

PREDBIOMASK44T6.jpg

PREDBIOMASK44T7.jpg

I just update the first page with pics from my post that follows below, together with the prices for the first 2 options:

PREDBIOMASK44T1.jpg

PREDBIOMASK44T2.jpg

Thank you to tell me what you think.

Ooh, I can feel the anticipation building. I'm just a sad little monkey that I'm so far down the list, #60 :monkey2

I feel a tear forming...

Is there a deadline for payment?
... I hope it is a tear of joy, eh! :hi5:
No, not at all, my friend: no deadline... Do not worry Dean!

Each of you will be contacted by PM when his turn comes, so that he communicated to me his choise, as his mailing address and his email on Paypal. I will send him then an invoice to pay. Upon receiving payment, I will launch the manufacturing of his mask and I will charge when shipping the package.

So you're ready to start selling and shipping these?

Must I fix in the LED lights myself?
Sales will be made in the order of the pre-registrations.

If your choice goes on a "Garage Kit", yes of course because everything is to be made in that case. :wink1:

:panic::panic: can't wait to see the final version (BD) with prices of course:)
so excited!:clap
It's coming, it's coming! :D

Ooh, I can feel the anticipation building. I'm just a sad little monkey that I'm so far down the list, #60 :monkey2
Yes, sorry that it's so long... I sympathize. :monkey3

hey baloo this is incredible work!!!!
Thank you my friend! :duff

Last edited:
Many thanks Neehar! :duff
Yes, despite all the time I spent on it and what it cost me in materials of all kinds, I made the maximum to preserve attractive prices.

Back