baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I finally received it! :yess:
I was thinking of making the surprise tomorrow by posting the sequel of Tutorials... :wink1:

I've sprayed the 2 layers of gloss black base primer which are going to dry during the night, and tomorrow morning I'll put the wiring of the LED and I'll post new pics certainly late in the day.
Back to business, hehe! :D

Well, I promised you pictures for today, but it's going to be postponed... Sorry, friends.
I ran out of time. As tomorrow may be very busy (Saturday is shopping's day with family...), I'm afraid it will be only on Sunday that I'll be able to post you something.

Hello friends!
Here are some pics for tonight.
Tomorrow: the sequel.

PREDBIOMASK42T1.jpg

PREDBIOMASK42T2.jpg

PREDBIOMASK42T3.jpg

PREDBIOMASK42T4.jpg

PREDBIOMASK42T5.jpg

PREDBIOMASK42T6.jpg

:thud:

That is so freakin´ amazing, Thierry.
I don´t have words for this, so I just keep it that way, ok?
:1-1:

I have one question though:
Is it normal that the layer of primer looks kinda crumbly?

Thank you friends.

@ Levit05: Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. The language barrier, once again... :dunno

@ Timo: if you allude to the outside, the white dots you see are just dust. As for the interior, only the part that is going to receive the LED and its housing was sprayed for the moment because the wires in the groove must be covered with resin before painting the whole interior in gloss black.
But do not worry: of course the paint is fragile until it has been varnished, but on no account crumbly. No problemo! :wink1:

Those are some amazing pictures. The amount of work you put into these masks are beyond what I could imagine. Everyone that owns a HT P1 MUST MUST MUST have one of these!!!

@ Timo: if you allude to the outside, the white dots you see are just dust. As for the interior, only the part that is going to receive the LED and its housing was sprayed for the moment because the wires in the groove must be covered with resin before painting the whole interior in gloss black.
But do not worry: of course the paint is fragile until it has been varnished, but on no account crumbly. No problemo! :wink1:

Thought so, couldn't imagine that there's something imperfect on your piece, man.
I just see perfection in every new update post you did.

There's a really strong possibility that you're doing THE P1 Bio.
Honestly...
:bow:

Back