• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 for Evilface for Decals...And They Are Awesome! Thanks my friend.
I will add a +1 for this as it seems to be 1 transaction.
We leave feedback per transaction not per item bought.
x :duff

I had sold the item just before Christmas break. I was out of town longer than I expected, my card that was linked to paypal had been lost and I tried to refund the money back, but it created a 2 week issue with paypal. The money has since been refunded back to the buyer. As he stated before I have sold to him before in the past with no problems. This was an isolated incident.
I have pm'd your buyer for confirmation of the refund.
x

+1 or (2 is thats allowed)
for galactiboy for an awesome MOTU lot, thanks man!
That will be a +1 for 1 transaction :duff

Updating right now.....
Shell
x :peace

+3 for Nightwings. All transactions are perfect. Loving the figures.
Fast shippings and accurate descriptions! So satisfied.

+1 to Creature4000 for a smooth transaction with plenty of communication and a great deal. Thanks for the Old West Ghost Rider!

-1 for Batman5,

We had worked out a deal for a DX Joker figure, communication was great the whole way through then once he received the money and "sent" out the figure communication went to a dead halt. It has been roughly 3 months since the supposedly sent out the figure and still no reply and no sign of any kind indicating he has either had the figure or sent it. Worst part is that the payment was sent as a Money Order which is going to make it exceptionally hard to get back. However, I have notified the FBI's internet fraud investigation services to bring him to some kind of justice.

+1 for Q. I purchased a V1 Joker and a Bank Robber headsculpt and they both came in totally mint. I love this figure, thanks man.

+1 for Hellz Manik

THE BEST communication I have ever had with an online transaction. I requested additional pics, and he delivered the next day. Could not ask for a better seller.

This was a custom bust as well, and he packed exceptionally well. Made the distance from CA to WI with not even the slightest damage. Even threw in a stand for it as well!

Thanks man!

-1 to GodofWar
Claim that SS has sent him the replacement arm on the 16th of December. Then after he never get to send it out. Its nearly 2 months. Very frustrating dealing with him. Still havnt heard anything about this replacement now.

16122010303.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back